PDA

View Full Version : Shaq in game 2 ...

3afan
06-11-2006, 05:14 AM
... watch out, but will it be enuf to overcome the Mavs depth & an on track Dirk & Josh H. ???

GreenMonster
06-11-2006, 07:37 AM
Watchout for the officials in this one. The NBA's accountant frowns on short series'.

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Shaq will have his game one night, but Duncan had a great game against the Mavs gam 7 of that series but it didn't matter in the end...

If the Mavs play their game making those rediculous shots, the refs won't be able to do anything about it...

Phil C
06-11-2006, 11:28 AM
If Dirk has a great game like he is capable it should be interesting. Mavs need to win this one to go up 2 - 0 because the next 3 games are in Miami. If Miami wins they have split the opener which is what they wanted. Go Mavs!

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 11:36 AM
I think Terry needs to keep it up... the break in between the confrence finals and the finals gave him time to go to San Antonio and pick his shot back up, now it's time for him to get down to business...

Terry's points will go down, though, I think... Now they're gunna be on him even more, but that only means he'll score two less points cuz he makes that crap he calls a shot every time, as well as Dirk and the rest....

injuredinmelee
06-11-2006, 11:48 AM
wow someone hasnt accepted the Spurs loss...

Shaq is a joke. He commits at least 10 offensive fouls that go uncalled in every game of his career. All he can do is dunk and run his mouth.

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

Shaq is a joke. He commits at least 10 offensive fouls that go uncalled in every game of his career. All he can do is dunk and run his mouth.

If you're addressing me, which it seems so, I accepted the Spurs loss while I walked out the AT&T center... I came on the next day, said good game, congrats Mavs and Go Spurs...

I'm gunna back the Texas team in this one as well and I believe they can win...

Greenmonster made the comment that Terry left his shot in San Antone and would not be the MVP as I predicted he may be... so I was kinda joshin' with Greenmonster on that one with the "picked up his shot in San Antonio" comment..

"Crap he calls a shot" is when he's got hands all in his face and turns around and makes a rediculous shot... that is more of a compliment than anything else...

injuredinmelee
06-11-2006, 12:12 PM
I didnt get to watch game 1. The tv was on a lifetime movie and it wasnt changing for anything (not me watching).

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 12:14 PM
(not me watching).

Suuurre!!!

injuredinmelee
06-11-2006, 12:54 PM
at my old house... In the middle of a divorce... Lifetime, Hallmark, and Logo were blocked out on my satellite recievers. I hate the Hallmark feel good. The oppressed women shows and dang sure aint watching tv produced for and by homosexuals.

3afan
06-11-2006, 12:55 PM

watch Shaq on the court - he never argues/complains with an official ...... and he is the best interview in the NBA.... so if thats "running his mouth" then keep it up Shaq

oh yeah ----- GO MAVS !!!

Chris Hart
06-11-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm saying Mavs in 5 or 6! Miami only has Shaq and D. Wade that are scorers. Dallas has MANY players that can score, and it's usually different ones each night, other than Dirk, he's usually always on(except game 1, lol). Go Mavs!:clap:

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
watch Shaq on the court - he never argues/complains with an official ...... and he is the best interview in the NBA.... so if thats "running his mouth" then keep it up Shaq

I've seen him complain a few times, and I'm not meaning shruggin' shoulders, I'm talking upset... but you're a lot less likely to complain about bad calls when you do not get any...

Like I brought up in the March Madness, the big bodied guys get the calls...

He is a good interview, though...

injuredinmelee
06-11-2006, 12:59 PM

Shaq doesnt argue calls because he gets most of them called his way or no calls on the offensive fouls.

DU_stud04
06-11-2006, 12:59 PM

i remember one of his interviews he answered everything "CAT" cant answer that.......it was funny....then last question(i forgot what it was) he just smiled looked at the camera and meowed:D

Cameron Crazy
06-11-2006, 01:28 PM
Shaq should have retired 2 years ago he cant keep up with the young youth out there.

injuredinmelee
06-11-2006, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
Shaq should have retired 2 years ago he cant keep up with the young youth out there.

in the Emmitt Smith, Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Randall Cunningham, Nolan Ryan mold???