PDA

View Full Version : All my Myspace buddies...

big daddy russ
06-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Don't know if any of the ones on here were the ones who wanted to know when I posted a new blog, but it's up. I've already received some 'hate mail' because I didn't email a couple of people.

CHS_CG
06-09-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Don't know if any of the ones on here were the ones who wanted to know when I posted a new blog, but it's up. I've already received some 'hate mail' because I didn't email a couple of people.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ranger Mom
06-10-2006, 12:11 AM

Well good gosh!! It's right there in the bulletins, "I JUST POSTED A NEW BLOG"...how much more do they need??

Buncha whiney haters....:hand: :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
06-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Well good gosh!! It's right there in the bulletins, "I JUST POSTED A NEW BLOG"...how much more do they need??

Buncha whiney haters....:hand: :rolleyes:
Three of them were friends that aren't on myspace, but I did have one who has a myspace account. After the fourth message, I just emailed everyone in my address book and got on here. Hope it worked.

Ranger Mom
06-10-2006, 08:07 AM
Three of them were friends that aren't on myspace, but I did have one who has a myspace account. After the fourth message, I just emailed everyone in my address book and got on here. Hope it worked.

ahhh......Okay!!

(you do realize I was just kidding, dontcha??):p

Nice blog though, I will never lookat "titles" quite the same!!;)

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 04:00 PM
I forget the last time I wrote a blog... you have inspired me oh master of the blogs...

big daddy russ
06-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I forget the last time I wrote a blog... you have inspired me oh master of the blogs...
LOL. Let me know when you get it up.

Gobbla2001
06-11-2006, 04:07 PM

Hell, it'll probably take a few months... trying to write about seven songs as well... I've met the cock-blocker of the writing world...

District303aPastPlayer
06-11-2006, 10:34 PM
*THREAD PIRACY FOR A GOOD CAUSE*

Silmeon Entertainment is out to change the world. A local rap sensation from Corpus Christi is also out to change people's perception of myspace. Every 11th of each month, the message on the page will be changed and you are asked to recite it to yourself and share with friends. They are out to start a revolution i am not ashamed of.

Silmeon Entertainment: Changing the World (http://www.myspace.com/changetheworld777)

pirate4state
06-11-2006, 10:42 PM
LOL. Let me know when you get it up. :doh: :doh: :evillaugh

CHS_CG
06-11-2006, 10:48 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hell, it'll probably take a few months...

Hey D.... you should probably get that checked out:kiss: :p

pirate4state
06-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
quote:

:eek: :eek: :p :D

CHS_CG
06-11-2006, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :p :D

couldnt help myself

Gobbla2001
06-12-2006, 12:11 PM
quote:

That's is really wrong... really...

DU_stud04
06-12-2006, 12:13 PM
quote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: wow...

CHS_CG
06-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That's is really wrong... really...

yeah but ya know its all outta love for ya! besides... you know me I couldnt pass a chance to be a smart @$$ up:inlove:

Gobbla2001
06-13-2006, 12:35 PM
yah whatever... meanie :mad: