PDA

View Full Version : Mavs vs Heat Game 3 and 4 Watch Party @ the AAC

Adidas410s
06-09-2006, 10:28 AM
Tickets just went on sale for this event. They are $5 each and parking is free. Here is the description from the Mavs website of what these nights will be like:

What: “Beat the HEAT” Watch Parties at American Airlines Center presented by Sprite; Sponsored by The Dallas Morning News, Quick and ESPN Radio 103.3 FM

When:
Game 3: Tues., June 13, 8:00 p.m. CT tipoff (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)
Game 4: Thurs., June 15, 8:00 p.m. CT tipoff (doors open at 6:30 p.m.)

Where: American Airlines Center

Parking: FREE parking in Official American Airlines Center parking lots

Ticket Info: Tickets to both the Game 3 and Game 4 “Beat the HEAT” watch parties will go on sale to the general public beginning Friday, June 9th at 10 a.m. by phone (800-4NBA-TIX), here on mavs.com and at American Airlines Center’s North Box Office. All tickets will be priced at $5 and will be sold on a first come, first served basis with specific seat assignments, and there will be a 10 ticket limit per order.

Details: Mavs fans who attend the watch parties at American Airlines Center, will get to experience all the live entertainment that takes place during regular Mavs home games during television commercials. Entertainment will include Mavs Dancers, ManiAACs, Mascots, on-court contests and promotions, and video and animations on the big screen. Mavs fan shops and concession stands will also be open for the watch parties.

“We want to give our fans who might not get the opportunity to attend a regular season or playoff home game the chance to experience what a game night really feels like at American Airlines Center,” said Mavs owner Mark Cuban. “It is the perfect opportunity to bring the family and get together with other fans to cheer on our Mavs.”

Remember to sit in the 2nd or 3rd level so that you are at a better angle to view the Jumbotron!!!

Emerson1
06-09-2006, 10:59 AM
I got my tickets, 326 row A. My mom sat in 310 A last night which is the exact same location except on the other side. The video screens are straight infront of you.

Adidas410s
06-09-2006, 11:17 AM
I took section 201 Row B for Game 3 and 201 Row C for Game 4. 201 is my favorite section in the house. You are right in line with the video boards and you have a full service bar right behind you! :D

Emerson1
06-09-2006, 11:26 AM
I might get tickets for the 2nd game depending on how the first game is.

Have you ever had the $28 buffet?

Adidas410s
06-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I might get tickets for the 2nd game depending on how the first game is.

yeah...we wanted those particular seats and I needed 4 together so I just bought for both games. If we don't like it...then oh well we're out $5 each. One of my friends lives about 1/2 mile up Katy Trail so we just walk to the games anyways.

Emerson1
06-14-2006, 10:43 AM
I ended up sitting in sect 201 row A for most of the first half because the all 3 screens viewable from 207 were messed up. Than they messed the on up at halftime.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 10:47 AM
I ended up sitting in sect 201 row A for most of the first half because the all 3 screens viewable from 207 were messed up. Than they messed the on up at halftime.

I think you were in Row B sitting right next to me. Row A was a hispanic family with a few small kids...and if you are THAT young you have VERY good typing skills!

Emerson1
06-14-2006, 11:24 AM
No I was in row A because I was putting my feet up on the glass, I was with somewhere wearing a yellow shirt. But then I moved 1 section closer to the end because the people whos seat I was in decided to show up in the 2nd quarter.

Adidas410s
06-14-2006, 11:29 AM
No I was in row A because I was putting my feet up on the glass, I was with somewhere wearing a yellow shirt. But then I moved 1 section closer to the end because the people whos seat I was in decided to show up in the 2nd quarter.

oh ok...cuz there were some people that sat next to us in Row B (two kids and a mom) that said they moved over because the screen kept messing up where they were sitting. Yeah I'm in 201 Row C for Thursday but we will most likely hang out in the bar on the other side...

Emerson1
06-14-2006, 11:38 AM
Yep, that was me. Small world....akward

Emerson1
06-14-2006, 03:39 PM
I just got 4 tickets in 217 for Sunday nights game. Hopefully I will be able to drive from the AAC to love field to welcome them back as champions.