PDA

View Full Version : Be VERY Carefull with DCTF!!

Ranger Mom
06-08-2006, 03:17 PM
I just read on the Old Coach that some guy bought his in Ft. Worth at Tom Thumb.

Someone asked him to post all the classifications 5 thorugh 1....once he started doing it, he realized he didn't have a 3-A at all, but had two 2-A sections.

So....before you buy, make sure they have a 3A in there....wouldn't that stink if they are ALL like that???

sww-bull52
06-08-2006, 03:19 PM
Thanx for the warning RM. That would really SUCK!!!!!

Manck
06-08-2006, 03:21 PM
The one we got in the newsroom is correct.

Gilmer
Cuero
Liberty-Eylau

There's your top 3. Boss took the thing home, and that's what I can remember.

Apparently 1 and 3 will meet in the first round of the playoffs.

lostaussie
06-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I just read on the Old Coach that some guy bought his in Ft. Worth at Tom Thumb.

Someone asked him to post all the classifications 5 thorugh 1....once he started doing it, he realized he didn't have a 3-A at all, but had two 2-A sections.

So....before you buy, make sure they have a 3A in there....wouldn't that stink if they are ALL like that??? that would ssssuuuuuccccckkkkkkk

Aesculus gilmus
06-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Manck
The one we got in the newsroom is correct.

Gilmer
Cuero
Liberty-Eylau

There's your top 3. Boss took the thing home, and that's what I can remember.

Apparently 1 and 3 will meet in the first round of the playoffs.

Life is not fair. But that will probably be the best bi-district game of 2006 in any classification. And I would imagine you can already make driving plans as well. I know of no other stadium as well situated to host that game as Sam Parker Field in Mount Pleasant.

On second thought, in 2004 when there was a slight chance we would go "big school," the Liberty-Eylau coach wanted it played at Marshall. So I'll predict it'll be played in some town beginning with "M."

The other thing, though, L-E did with Gladewater was flip home-and-home. So let me once again amend my remarks to say it'll be played either in a town beginning with "M" or "T" or "G." How's that?