PDA

View Full Version : Ingram at the Liberty Hill

LH_PANTHER
10-15-2002, 10:11 PM
What are your predictions for the game? I say Liberty Hill by 14. We beat them 42-14 last year. We are both much improved this year. What are your thoughts?

bulldawg55_8
10-15-2002, 11:10 PM
Dont count Ingram out...they came into our game fighting tough and gave us a run for our money. They have a decent offense and a good backfield. I am going to take Ingram by 10. Good luck to both teams and we will see Liberty Hill in 2 weeks. It is our homecoming!!!!

Chris Hart
10-15-2002, 11:21 PM
This one is going to be a barn-burner, and possibly for a playoff spot. I wouldn't count Llano out of the playoffs just yet though, they could be a spoiler for these teams.

Liberty Hill 27-21

HornetPride
10-16-2002, 09:17 AM
Liberty Hill needs to pull off a blowout to convince folks they mean business. The lack of respect for this 6-0 team is unreal.

greendog fan
10-16-2002, 06:57 PM
HornetPride:
Liberty Hill needs to pull off a blowout to convince folks they mean business. The lack of respect for this 6-0 team is unreal.Liberty Hill by 10. Dont count the Panthers out. They will be in the race untill they play Burnet. Whats this about Llano? It will be between Llano and Wemberly for last place.

Keith7
10-16-2002, 07:05 PM
good luck to both teams

jimmy43
10-16-2002, 08:33 PM
There is no reason why our offense (LH) can't put up fifty points against this group. It all depends if we shoot ourselves in the foot again like at wimberly. We will win regardless but if we are on as a offense watch out Ingram. I noticed you let Bandera run it up on you. In the last quarter. Go LH!!!

LH_PANTHER
10-17-2002, 06:38 PM
I would love to see 50 points. We need to make a statement to Bandera. Any other thoughts?

Ozzy
10-17-2002, 08:40 PM
has LH scored 50 total this year? i know they hung 27 on Smithville. LH will be lucky to go 7-3. sounds like big-heads on little bodies!

LH_PANTHER
10-17-2002, 09:01 PM
Ozzy-- Put the crack pipe down. You should do some research before you open your mouth.

29x281
10-17-2002, 09:13 PM
The lack of respect for 6-0 Liberty Hill is a product of the fact that they've played cream-puffs so far.

They're improved (I guess) and that's cause for celebration. But let's face it, they're benefiting from a down year in Wimberley, and they'll do well to earn the 3rd playoff spot in 25-3A.

It will be considered a major upset if they defeat Bandera or Burnet. They should beat Ingram in LH, but the game at Llano will be tough and will determine the final playoff spot.

LH_PANTHER
10-17-2002, 09:18 PM
Liberty Hill is much improved. But we still are a small fish in a big pond. With the coaching staff and the growth to our school we should start to change all that. Coach Vance is building a program for the future. This year and the 6-0 record is just a small step. It has been fun so far and no matter the outcome it will only get better.

<small>[ October 18, 2002, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: LH_PANTHER ]</small>

jimmy43
10-17-2002, 10:11 PM
Now ive been on a few message boards over the week and something is really starting to piss me off. The whole Bandera is so bada$$. let it go. they have a good QB. big freaking deal. Third place for LH, open your eyes. As for ozzy, you must have gotten it mixed up. We only ALLOWED 50 points all year , we haved score 160. Bandera is nothing special.

bulldawg55_8
10-18-2002, 09:40 AM
jimmy43:
Now ive been on a few message boards over the week and something is really starting to piss me off. The whole Bandera is so bada$$. let it go. they have a good QB. big freaking deal. Third place for LH, open your eyes. As for ozzy, you must have gotten it mixed up. We only ALLOWED 50 points all year , we haved score 160. Bandera is nothing special.Give me a break..if anyone has been crying the whole year it would be liberty hill. Ya'll guys haven't shut up about how ya'll are undefeated and are underrated. Give me break and get a hold of yourself. Besides we dont only have a good QB, but our runningback will shove the ball down your throat. Also we have 262 total offense points for the year and ya'lls teams have been just as easy as ours. We will see what ya'll have in two weeks.

Tiny
10-18-2002, 12:04 PM
Why argue about it? Bandara, Burnet, Llano and tonight Ingram is going to get their shot at the Little Panthers. I have seen a lot of footall in the last 30 years, but I can't recall seeing a team like this one. They are small slow and mean as hell. Any team that struts in to a game with these guys they had better be ready to play 4 quarters. They will come at you all night. Im going to set back and see how far the little guys can go.
GHS 81

greendog fan
10-18-2002, 04:21 PM
jimmy43:
There is no reason why our offense (LH) can't put up fifty points against this group. It all depends if we shoot ourselves in the foot again like at wimberly. We will win regardless but if we are on as a offense watch out Ingram. I noticed you let Bandera run it up on you. In the last quarter. Go LH!!!Icant see ya,ll scoring 50 points tonight. I think you will win But 50 points ? Get real. I still think it will be between LH and Bandera for 2nd place in district. Maybe wrong, will find out tonight after the Burnet and Bandera game. Might be Burnet and LH for 2nd.

Tiny
10-18-2002, 11:58 PM
Well I wonder whos crying tonight? Might be big dawg. I said early today, No sense in arguing back in forth, it will be settled on the field.
Well Ingram got their shot now Bandara gets theirs, It will be fun. LH may not be any good but I tell you one thing, If you have plans on beating the little guys You better be REAL GOOD.

Good Job Panthers

7-0