PDA

View Full Version : I got a bone to pick with NBC

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 06:06 PM
What did they do with Scrubs? That's the funniest show on TV.

It hasn't been on the past couple of weeks and I can already feel myself going into a deep depression.

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
scrubs is so last year

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
scrubs is so last year
Scrubs is so legendary. It can never be last year. The funniest show ever. EVER!

ILS1
06-06-2006, 06:29 PM
My Name Is Earl is probably the funniest show I've seen in A LONG TIME!!! Great characters and funny story lines!!!

pirate44
06-06-2006, 06:43 PM
scrubs was gonna be cancelled. but last minute was renewed. new episodes due in fall like all the other shows.

pirate44
06-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
My Name Is Earl is probably the funniest show I've seen in A LONG TIME!!! Great characters and funny story lines!!!
The Office is my favorite, but Earl and Scrubs are right up there too

Txbroadcaster
06-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Scrubs had their season finale a couple of weeks ago, no word YET if they will renew, if they do, it might be like this year and not start back up until after Christmas

SintonFan
06-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
What did they do with Scrubs? That's the funniest show on TV.

It hasn't been on the past couple of weeks and I can already feel myself going into a deep depression.
NBC also cancelled Surface!:mad: :mad: :mad:

IHS Fan
06-06-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
NBC also cancelled Surface!:mad: :mad: :mad:

how can they cancel surface? i loved that show. it gave me something to watch on mondays. and how are we gonna know if the kid turns into one of them?

SintonFan
06-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
how can they cancel surface? i loved that show. it gave me something to watch on mondays. and how are we gonna know if the kid turns into one of them?
I got that off of NBC's message board and many other sites.:(
I used to go to projectnim.com and signed any petiton I could find back in Feb. and March. One site had almost 18,000 electronic signatures, but it doesn't look like it had any effect.:o

IHS Fan
06-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I got that off of NBC's message board and many other sites.:(
I used to go to projectnim.com and signed any petiton I could find back in Feb. and March. One site had almost 18,000 electronic signatures, but it doesn't look like it had any effect.:o

that sucks