View Full Version : GWOOD is

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 04:44 PM
closing in on 1000.

Bullaholic
06-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
closing in on 1000.

And all good stuff, too. He ought to be a sportswriter, Russ.

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

Yeah...he still hasn't resorted down to the degenerate, useless posting like us. GWOOD is the VWG of baseball season. During football season, VWG posts nothing but solid material...same with GWOOD.

Bullaholic
06-06-2006, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah...he still hasn't resorted down to the degenerate, useless posting like us.

You got a mouse in your pocket, there, Adidas?
:D

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
LOL. Yes he should. I always check in on his stuff.

GWOOD
06-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
closing in on 1000.

LOL. It's taken me 2 and 1/2 years.:rolleyes: I'll probably get it tomorrow night or Thursday night after I watch the 3A games in Austin. That would be perfect.

I couldn't be as creative as lot of people are here when they reach a milestone. I'll just have to let it happen.

lostaussie
06-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by GWOOD
LOL. It's taken me 2 and 1/2 years.:rolleyes: I'll probably get it tomorrow night or Thursday night after I watch the 3A games in Austin. That would be perfect.

I couldn't be as creative as lot of people are here when they reach a milestone. I'll just have to let it happen. i would love to have a report back on class 1A union hill. they play at 1:00 friday. got a stud for a pitcher, just don't think he can do both games.

GWOOD
06-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i would love to have a report back on class 1A union hill. they play at 1:00 friday. got a stud for a pitcher, just don't think he can do both games.

lostaussie, I have a seminar I am attending from 8:00 until 2:00 on Friday and I will not see the 1A games that day.

VWG
06-06-2006, 09:18 PM
Yeah...he still hasn't resorted down to the degenerate, useless posting like us. GWOOD is the VWG of baseball season. During football season, VWG posts nothing but solid material...same with GWOOD.

Gracias amigo.
I don't think anyone can handle GWOOD and the work he does during baseball season. Crap, his information is better than reading any other website for Texas baseball.

Ranger Mom
06-06-2006, 09:22 PM

I agree 100%......he makes me look just "frivolous"!!:p :p

VWG
06-06-2006, 09:25 PM
GWOOD, will you be able to see any of the 2A or 4A games?
Kid from Channelview (4A) is supposed to be a stud, Aaron Miller who has committed to Baylor. Also, if you get to see McKinney North and FW Arlington Heights look out for super soph. Walker Kelly. He was the stud kid who took FW University Little League to the World Series a few years back. Throws gas while he is on the mound and plays centerfield when not on the bump. I don't know if Arlington Heights will start him or Jeff Jones, their other stud senior pitcher.
2A has some good teams playing like Hughes Springs, the only undefeated team in the tournament. Holliday is making a state record tying 6 straight trips to the state tournament and their top pitchers are all underclassmen.

GWOOD
06-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Won't see any of the 4A games. They play at the same time as the 2A and 3A on Disch-Falk. Everybody else plays at Dell Diamond in Round Rock.

I will see the 2A Hughes Springs and Holliday game tomorrow and then the 2A championship game on Thursday.