PDA

View Full Version : Just For Big Daddy Russ....

Bullaholic
06-06-2006, 12:37 PM
http://www.pcpros-tx.com/bama.jpg

Bandera YaYa
06-06-2006, 12:39 PM
Whoa!! That is just plain sad.......uh, reckneck comes to mind, tho..... :D

pirate44
06-06-2006, 12:40 PM
sorry, im not Russ, but :D :clap: anyway

Bullaholic
06-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Anybody can enjoy the pristine beauty of this pic, but I know Russ will be especially appreciative as a big Auburn fan.

I even thought of a caption for this pic:

"Is them yore ducks....cause' if they ain't I'm fixin' to shoot em' "
:D

pirate44
06-06-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Anybody can enjoy the pristine beauty of this pic, but I know Russ will be especially appreciative as a big Auburn fan.

I even thought of a caption for this pic:

"Is them yore ducks....cause' if they ain't I'm fixin' to shoot em' "
ROFLMPWBO:clap:

shoulda saved that pic for a photo caption contest

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 01:46 PM
so photoshop'ed it's not even funny

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
so photoshop'ed it's not even funny

the Alabama logo may have been slapped on the chair...but the chair is really floating on the "raft" in the water.

KTJ
06-06-2006, 02:54 PM
http://valuecarpetonline.com/alabama-ar.jpg

http://images.footballfanatics.com/productImages/_108000/FF152790-s.jpg

http://www.pinuniversity.com/ProductImages/misclarge/roll_tide-white.gif

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 05:03 PM
ROFL. That's great.

Q: Why do Bama graduates keep their diplomas in the windshield of their pickups?
A: So they can park in handicapped spaces.

An Auburn grad walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he's heard the latest Alabama joke. "Wait a minute," the bartender says. "See those two guys at the end of the bar? They played for the Bear. See those other two guys? The played under Stallings. Besides that, I'm an Alabama fan. Now, what were you going to say?" "Never mind," says the Auburn grad. "I don't want to repeat it five times."

Q: What do tornadoes and UA graduates have in common?
A: Sooner or later, they'll both end up in trailer parks.

The median IQ in Tuscaloosa doubles every Saturday in the fall when Alabama has an away football game.

Q : How do you break an Alabama football player's finger?
A : Punch him in the nose!

A tornado recently hit Tuscaloosa and did $3 million worth of improvements.

And my personal favorite:

Q : Why don't they teach sex education and driver's ed on the same day at Alabama?
A : They don't want to wear out the mule.

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 06:09 PM
russ i think it's time for a new sig pic

big daddy russ
06-06-2006, 06:26 PM
John,

Your grievance has been noted and your request has been accomodated. I am unable, however, to change the subject of my signature. Enjoy.

War Eagle.

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
John,

Your grievance has been noted and your request has been accomodated. I am unable, however, to change the subject of my signature. Enjoy.

War Eagle. that's awesome

IHStangFan
06-07-2006, 02:59 PM
ROFL. That's great.

Q: Why do Bama graduates keep their diplomas in the windshield of their pickups?
A: So they can park in handicapped spaces.

An Auburn grad walks into a bar and asks the bartender if he's heard the latest Alabama joke. "Wait a minute," the bartender says. "See those two guys at the end of the bar? They played for the Bear. See those other two guys? The played under Stallings. Besides that, I'm an Alabama fan. Now, what were you going to say?" "Never mind," says the Auburn grad. "I don't want to repeat it five times."

Q: What do tornadoes and UA graduates have in common?
A: Sooner or later, they'll both end up in trailer parks.

The median IQ in Tuscaloosa doubles every Saturday in the fall when Alabama has an away football game.

Q : How do you break an Alabama football player's finger?
A : Punch him in the nose!

A tornado recently hit Tuscaloosa and did $3 million worth of improvements.

And my personal favorite:

Q : Why don't they teach sex education and driver's ed on the same day at Alabama?
A : They don't want to wear out the mule. LMAO!!! Russ, you crack me up!!! and your sig line is great too!!

KTJ
06-07-2006, 03:07 PM
http://www.collegegridirons.com/sec/images/bryantdenny102.jpg

IHStangFan
06-07-2006, 03:12 PM
good ole Alabama...last time i saw the tide play was at Neyland Stadium in 97 or 98, dont remember exactly...but Peyton, Jamal and the Vols stomped their asses.

Adidas410s
06-07-2006, 03:39 PM
I took this one at the Cotton Bowl for you Russ...

http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/3655/elephant9ek.jpg

big daddy russ
06-07-2006, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
http://www.collegegridirons.com/sec/images/bryantdenny102.jpg
It didn't take you anytime at all to become a 'Bama fan.

big daddy russ
06-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
LMAO!!! Russ, you crack me up!!! and your sig line is great too!!
Good to have you back, Barrett. All those AZ senoritas too much for you to handle?

KTJ
06-07-2006, 04:25 PM
It didn't take you anytime at all to become a 'Bama fan.

Haha, that's the thing though. I have several friends at Bama and Bama fans love UT, for some reason that won't be said. My former roommate here in Austin got his undergrad at Bama.

I like Turbeville and you sent me an Auburn shirt.

I actually like both schools.

Plus, UT is 5-3 against Auburn. And we have PWN3D Alabama since 1982, with a 7-0-1 record.

IHStangFan
06-08-2006, 06:16 PM
Good to have you back, Barrett. All those AZ senoritas too much for you to handle? hey thanks bro...well...if everything goes right, my AZ senorita and I will be living in the Houston vacinity in the months to come. I'm here now...she is to follow up in a month or two. good to hear from you.

SintonFan
06-08-2006, 06:43 PM
hey thanks bro...well...if everything goes right, my AZ senorita and I will be living in the Houston vacinity in the months to come. I'm here now...she is to follow up in a month or two. good to hear from you.
Let me second Russ saying it's good to see you back on here fren.:)

Bullaholic
06-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Welcome back, IHStang....good to see you on again. Lots of good times still ahead, my friend.

big daddy russ
06-08-2006, 09:52 PM
hey thanks bro...well...if everything goes right, my AZ senorita and I will be living in the Houston vacinity in the months to come. I'm here now...she is to follow up in a month or two. good to hear from you.
Hell yeah. I'm an hour away from NW Houston until August, then I'm moving to San Marcos. If you move before then, we'll have to get together somewhere between CS and Houston. If not, let's go tubing on the Guadaloop.

Free room and board, just bring your own beer. I don't want to take out a second mortgage paying your way through inebriation.