PDA

View Full Version : EASports NFL Head Coach

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 11:31 AM
This game comes out in 2 weeks. Is anybody going to buy it???

http://www.easports.com/nflheadcoach/home.jsp

http://images.ea.com/sports/nflheadcoach/_img/wallpapers/wp0_feature.jpg

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 01:50 PM
i wanna, looks like a more indepth "dynasty" mode

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i wanna, looks like a more indepth "dynasty" mode

Yeah...and it sounds like you don't actually play the games. It just uses the Madden simulator to act out on the decisions that you make each play.

AggieJohn
06-06-2006, 02:03 PM
really i wonder if you get a sideline view of everything happening

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
really i wonder if you get a sideline view of everything happening

I'm not sure. I think it gives you a view from behind the QB so that you can watch the play developing. I've watched some of the videos and read up on the EA message boards...but it's still not totally clear. It should be pretty dang cool either way.

Emerson1
06-06-2006, 02:35 PM
There is a view from the coaches perspective. You can also use a headset to call the plays. I'm definetely gonna have to rent this.

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
There is a view from the coaches perspective. You can also use a headset to call the plays. I'm definetely gonna have to rent this.

I have a headset somewhere. I used to use it when I beat up on little kids online.

Haunta Yo
06-06-2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
There is a view from the coaches perspective.

How aobut a praent's ptrspeceive...

The pyaler wlil run oevr the entrie taem, brekaing ten taeklcs and scornig a towchdoun evrey carry.
Atfer the paly, it swetchis bcak to "reailty mdoe" and it tnrus out it was relaly jsut a one yrad gian.

:D

Old Tiger
06-06-2006, 03:00 PM
Is there a 360 version?

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
How aobut a praent's ptrspeceive...

The pyaler wlil run oevr the entrie taem, brekaing ten taeklcs and scornig a towchdoun evrey carry.
Atfer the paly, it swetchis bcak to "reailty mdoe" and it tnrus out it was relaly jsut a one yrad gian.

:D

wow...that's a tough read!

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Is there a 360 version?

it's not listed on the site. I guess there really weren't cool improvements that they could make to gameplay with 360. There are some pretty cool features though for NCAA 07. Makes me wish I had a 360...I'm probably gonna wait on the PS3 to come out and go down a bit in price before I buy one of those though. Especially since it will have HD-DVD (well Blu Ray) technology in it...it will be able to double as my DVD player!

Haunta Yo
06-06-2006, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
wow...that's a tough read!

But you wree albe to raed it. Congratultaions!

Old Tiger
06-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
it's not listed on the site. I guess there really weren't cool improvements that they could make to gameplay with 360. There are some pretty cool features though for NCAA 07. Makes me wish I had a 360...I'm probably gonna wait on the PS3 to come out and go down a bit in price before I buy one of those though. Especially since it will have HD-DVD (well Blu Ray) technology in it...it will be able to double as my DVD player! What features will NCAA07 have for 360?

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 03:34 PM
Xbox 360™ Features

Build Momentum: Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum. Track the overall tempo of the game via a new Momentum Meter™ that changes as players and crowds react to the on-field action.

Innovative Smart Fans: The living stadium jumps to life featuring unique alumni, student, and visitor sections that react dynamically to the action and momentum on the field. Watch as fans do team specific traditions such as Florida State's Tomahawk Chop or the Florida Gator Chomp.

Dynasty Mode™: Build your favorite school into a collegiate powerhouse – with in-season recruiting, coaching contracts, customizable schedules, and the deepest stat-tracking system ever. Export your draft class into Madden NFL 07 on the Xbox 360 and continue your dynasty at the pro level.

All-New ESPN Integration: Get EA SPORTS Dynasty™ results, conference updates, and real-time sports scores and news updates with the 'always on' Sports Ticker powered by ESPN, or take a shot at the greatest games of all time with ESPN Instant Classics.

Relive Your Brightest Moments: Capture your greatest highlights anytime with NCAA® Photo Album. Add captions and share them with your friends and football gamers alike.

Master Your Skills: Go head-to-head with your fiercest rivals in challenging mini-games that include Bowling, Option Dash, and Tug-O-War.

New Ways to Play: Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.

New Kicking Mechanic: All-new analog kicking controls give you total command over every kick.

PlayStation® and Xbox™ Features

Build Momentum: Capitalize on your window of opportunity as big plays, defensive stops, trick plays, and special teams keep you in a constant struggle for momentum. Track the overall tempo of the game via a new Momentum Meter that changes with every exciting play.

Campus Legend: Live the life of a student athlete and become enshrined in your school's hall of fame at the end of your career by balancing your time wisely between studies, practice, and social events.

All-New Spring Game: Decide which underclassmen get the most reps during the annual Spring Game, then designate your Impact Players for the upcoming season.

New Spring Drills: Hone your skills with 11 new and challenging mini-games focusing on all aspects of the game, including Rush the Quarterback, Passing Distance, 40 yard dash and more.

All-New ESPN Integration: Get the latest sports news with real-time updates from ESPN Radio, and track all your latest EA SPORTS Dynasty information via ESPN The Magazine and ESPN.com.

New Ways to Play: Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.

New Kicking Mechanic: All-new analog kicking controls give you total command over every kick.

More Authentic Playbooks: More than 100 new formations on offense and defense will keep your opponent guessing with trick plays like the "puntarooskie" and Nevada's "Pistol Formation."

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM
But you wree albe to raed it. Congratultaions!

I never said that I could actually read it. Maybe you should invest in one of these...

http://www.houghtonmifflinbooks.com/assets/product/039575691X.gif

Haunta Yo
06-06-2006, 03:48 PM
My secert aletr ego is knwon as "The Eivl Dr. Sphllceeck" :devil:

DaHop72
06-06-2006, 03:52 PM
My secert aletr ego is knwon as "The Eivl Dr. Sphllceeck" :devil: Must have took a special course under the Chief.:devil: :devil:

Adidas410s
06-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Must have took a special course under the Chief.:devil: :devil:

I think it takes more time to type poorly than it does to fix the mistakes.