PDA

View Full Version : Mad Wife Disease

LH Panther Mom
06-05-2006, 08:59 PM
A guy was sitting quietly reading his paper when his wife walked up behind him and whacked him on the head with a magazine. "What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for the piece of paper in your pants pocket with the name Laura Lou written on it," she replied.

"Two weeks ago when I went to the races, Laura Lou was the name of one of the horses I bet on," he explained.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry," she said. "I should have known there was a good explanation."

Three days later he was watching a ballgame on TV when she walked up and hit him in the head again, this time with the iron skillet, which knocked him out cold. When he came to, he asked, "What in the world was that for?"

She replied, "Your horse called."

:doh: :doh:

MHSvarsity2007
06-05-2006, 09:03 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BTEXDAD
06-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Nice, panthermom. Husband should always be honest with wife. Reminds me of the old joke about husband who went to see his girlfriend after work and got home late.
Before he went into his house, he sprinkled some talcuum powder on his hand.
Inside the house his wife asked him where he'd been and he said, "Dear, I'm always honest with you. I was with another woman."
He was hiding his hand behind him and his wife grabbed it and saw the powder on it.
"You liar," she said, "you've been out shooting pool."

CHS_CG
06-06-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Nice, panthermom. Husband should always be honest with wife. Reminds me of the old joke about husband who went to see his girlfriend after work and got home late.
Before he went into his house, he sprinkled some talcuum powder on his hand.
Inside the house his wife asked him where he'd been and he said, "Dear, I'm always honest with you. I was with another woman."
He was hiding his hand behind him and his wife grabbed it and saw the powder on it.
"You liar," she said, "you've been out shooting pool."

hahahahaha :clap: