PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened on the way to the Super Regionals

Bull Butter
06-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by KTJ

On the other side of the bracket is the following teams. The winner will meet Texas in the Supers to be played at Austin.

#1 - Oregon State
#2 - Kansas
#3 - Hawaii
#4 - Wright State

N.C. State 6
Texas 3

Texas is ELIMINATED. There will be a NEW National Champion in College Baseball this year

Cameron Crazy
06-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Phil C will not be happy!

KTJ
06-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
N.C. State 6
Texas 3

Texas is ELIMINATED. There will be a NEW National Champion in College Baseball this year

Aggie or Sooner?

Seriously....you posts are more worse than AggieJohns.

Bull Butter
06-04-2006, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Aggie or Sooner?

Seriously....you posts are more worse than AggieJohns.

:D Neither! Seriously, do you think Aggies and Sooners are the only ones that don't like arrogant Longhorn fans? Furthermore I couldn't care less who you compare my posts to

You posted all this stuff basically blowing off this round of the playoffs and stating that Texas would host a Super Regional. Well, guess what? There were THREE other teams there this weekend and 2 of them beat the Longhorns! Perhaps Augie and his crew had the same type of arrogant attitude that you do. I doubt it, though because he's a good coach and they have an outstanding program. I have nothing against the team or the coach, just it's "the NCAA revolves around us" attitude of their fans.

You made an asinine comment earlier and it came back to bite you. Too bad. Think before you type next time.

OnceABucJr
06-04-2006, 06:04 PM
C'mon BB - tell us how your really feel!

PHS Wildcats
06-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Nevermind they where a young team, I bet they'll be back next season. Gret year guys!!!!:clap:

sahen
06-04-2006, 08:46 PM
thats baseball....now if Baylor could beat Rice twice tomorrow i'd be happy...sic'em!

Bull Butter
06-04-2006, 08:51 PM
The Bears have a tall order ahead of them, but if they take Game 1 tomorrow--Who knows???

KTJ
06-04-2006, 11:32 PM
:D Neither! Seriously, do you think Aggies and Sooners are the only ones that don't like arrogant Longhorn fans? Furthermore I couldn't care less who you compare my posts to

You posted all this stuff basically blowing off this round of the playoffs and stating that Texas would host a Super Regional. Well, guess what? There were THREE other teams there this weekend and 2 of them beat the Longhorns! Perhaps Augie and his crew had the same type of arrogant attitude that you do. I doubt it, though because he's a good coach and they have an outstanding program. I have nothing against the team or the coach, just it's "the NCAA revolves around us" attitude of their fans.

You made an asinine comment earlier and it came back to bite you. Too bad. Think before you type next time.

I'm pretty sure I don't have to think before I type anything. There's nothing wrong with being confident in your team. We were the #3 National Seed and expected to make it back to Omaha. The same can be said for Nebraska, who was also stunned. (How they were a National Seed, God only knows.)

Arrogant? Not hardly buddy. You want it to sound that way though. There was an adjective to describe my thoughts on this Regional, but arrogant isn't it.

Try again.

And if it makes you happy to point out everytime UT is "arrogant" about something, then that explains a lot about who you are.

pirate4state
06-04-2006, 11:54 PM
[B Think before you type next time. [/B] ha/ha -- never gonna happen. Everyone is passionate about one team or another on here and sooner or later there will be some posts that will come back to bite you on your hind end. ;) You just got roll w/ the punches!! :thumbsup: