PDA

View Full Version : My Roger/Hooks tickets.....

AggieJohn
06-03-2006, 11:06 AM
i had mentioned (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45412) earlier that i had tickets to the hooks/missions game where roger clemens was going to be here.....well i was debating putting them on EBAY......well i finally did, and i'm currently have a bid of 202.51 for them, not bad for $10 a piece tickets

piratebg
06-03-2006, 11:07 AM
Sweet. So where's the party gonna be?

AggieJohn
06-03-2006, 11:14 AM
in my bank account, that's where

piratebg
06-03-2006, 11:17 AM
Well, I've been kicking myself in the arse because I got into the website while there were still tickets left, but I did not buy them because it would short me on cash later on during the week. Just looking at how much these tickets are going for now makes me feel like going broke for a week might have been worth it. :doh:

Buccaneer
06-03-2006, 12:18 PM
I got 2 yesterday.

AggieJohn
06-03-2006, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Well, I've been kicking myself in the arse because I got into the website while there were still tickets left, but I did not buy them because it would short me on cash later on during the week. Just looking at how much these tickets are going for now makes me feel like going broke for a week might have been worth it. :doh: yeah i had definately been griping about getting getting my financial aid fifteen minutes before i bought these tickets...i really do still want to go to the game and secretly hope that the buyer retracts her bid so i can go and don't feel obligated to sell them

Adidas410s
06-03-2006, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
yeah i had definately been griping about getting getting my financial aid fifteen minutes before i bought these tickets...i really do still want to go to the game and secretly hope that the buyer retracts her bid so i can go and don't feel obligated to sell them
You can cancel any bids or shut down the auction as long as it's still over a day old. Check your PM's