PDA

View Full Version : Football Season Just Around The Corner!!

wildkat0507
06-02-2006, 01:27 PM
so guys this year will be totally different for many teams... especially for the kirbyville wildkats. They are in THE toughest district this year and hope to prove to many teams that we didnt disapear.
I am ready to play some football , HOW ABOUT YALL!!.. i love the fans and the atmosphere, but how about the smell of hard work, sweat, and determination!!?! Lets go wildkats!!

ARE YOU READY!!!

Ranger Mom
06-02-2006, 01:31 PM
I am interested to see how "into" it I get this year.

I have no children left in High School....I just don't think it's gonna be the same anymore!!:(

GetRDoneStangs
06-02-2006, 01:37 PM
I have no children left in High School

You can count Megan, if u want to!! I know we will be heading "East" more this year... but, u will have to come watch her in the Flag Corp!

I personally can't wait to "Roam" the sidelines again!!

eagles_victory
06-02-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I have no children left in High School....I just don't think it's gonna be the same anymore!!:( Im kinda facing the same thing now that I am out of high school I just dont think I am going to be that into my old high schools sports now that I am an alumni

wedo
06-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Im kinda facing the same thing now that I am out of high school I just dont think I am going to be that into my old high schools sports now that I am an alumni

I graduated in 04 and i still love to go to the games!!! The first year out was pretty stuff when august came around and i was getting ready for practice. I wanted to be out on that field so bad i couldn't stand it!!! But i still try to go to has many high school games as i can!!

wildkat0507
06-02-2006, 03:27 PM
well this is my last year and hopefully it will go good...and MAYBE we'll make the playoffs, but im thinkin that wo-s, bridge city, and jasper will take the top spots... who knows...

LHMom
06-02-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I have no children left in High School....I just don't think it's gonna be the same anymore!!:(

Same here, Ranger Mom. I don't think I'll fully grasp it until August comes around. I can't hardly remember before I had a son playing football in the fall...

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
06-02-2006, 10:22 PM
*Sigh*......don't remind me.

LHMom
06-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by wedo
I graduated in 04 and i still love to go to the games!!! The first year out was pretty stuff when august came around and i was getting ready for practice. I wanted to be out on that field so bad i couldn't stand it!!! But i still try to go to has many high school games as i can!!

I think for a few that feeling never goes away. My son that graduated in'04 still misses it every day I think.

smustangs
06-02-2006, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by wedo

amen man august was one of the hardest months of my life when they were all gettin ready for 2 a days on the freshly mowed grass and i was setting there watching man that was hard nothing like hanging up the pads for one last time