View Full Version : sorry people, but this is just too funny not to post

pirate44
06-02-2006, 11:59 AM
i dont know why, but this truck me funny
maybe because "manny" is a funny word

Britney hires a 'manny'
By RICHARD SIMPSON, Daily Mail

01:00am 2nd June 2006

With questions being asked about her parenting skills, and reports circulating that her husband has walked out on her, Britney Spears could definitely use a man about the house right now.

So it is perhaps no surprise to find this newest staff member - a male nanny - on Miss Spears' payroll.

The 24-year-old pop star has hired the male nanny, or "manny" as American showbusiness observers are calling him, to carry out such tasks as lugging around her eight-month-old baby Sean Preston, unload the shopping and wheeling the pram.

He is also a trained bodyguard and more than capable of fending off Britney's ever-present following of photographers.

In fact, the new recruit, who is named Perry, looks to have been drafted in to do all the things her husband Kevin Federline did before he reportedly flew the coup recently.

Miss Spears took Perry on amid intense speculation over her ability to be a good mother. Two weeks ago she almost dropped Sean Preston on the pavement when she tripped up in platform shoes.

Britney had been holding the baby in one hand - and a tumbler of drink in the other - when her flared jeans caught under her shoes making her stumble on a pavement in New York.
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2006/06/spearsmanX17010606_287x450.jpg

piratebg
06-02-2006, 12:01 PM
[i]

In fact, the new recruit, who is named Perry, looks to have been drafted in to do all the things her husband Kevin Federline did before he reportedly flew the coup recently.

[/B]

I'll let my imagination play with this one for a little bit. :D

SintonFan
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
Manny Perry....
sounds James Bondish.

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 12:02 PM
well, since it's been reported that Brittney is not of Lebanese decent, she probably has more use for a male nanny than a female nanny :D :D

pirate44
06-02-2006, 12:03 PM

i agree, thats an interesting way of putting it

SintonFan
06-02-2006, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
well, since it's been reported that Brittney is not of Lebanese decent, she probably has more use for a male nanny than a female nanny :D :D
Haha!:clap:

MHSvarsity2007
06-02-2006, 12:12 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :clap:

AggieJohn
06-02-2006, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Manny Perry....
sounds James Bondish. sounds like a mani-pedi

pirate4state
06-02-2006, 01:26 PM
:clap: :clap: LMAO!!! :D :D