PDA

View Full Version : Should i sell my tickets to the Roger/Hooks game?

AggieJohn
06-02-2006, 09:11 AM
I went on Ebay and saw that tickets that were going on ebay that were way far down the 3rd base line were going for about 320 for 4 of them. I have better tickets than anyone that's selling on ebay, so i could potentially get more money for them. Should i sell them or go to the experience?

piratebg
06-02-2006, 09:15 AM
320 for 4 tickets

80 a ticket

If you want to make some quick cash, sell them for at least 10x their value and take a vacation AJ.

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
Should i sell them or go to the experience?

yes, save yourself the EBAY hassle and sell them to me for $10 a piece and know you made a grandmother happy :devil: :D :D

AggieJohn
06-02-2006, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
yes, safe yourself the EBAY hassle and sell them to me for $10 a piece and know you made a grandmother happy :devil: :D :D ehh.....as enticing as that is, i'll pass

pirate44
06-02-2006, 09:22 AM
heck yeah. if rocket can make a killing off his talent, why not you too

Adidas410s
06-02-2006, 09:27 AM
though I hate people that sell tickets with a reserve on them. I would do a 7-day listing with a reserve of 5X or 6X face value and see what happens. Then you can take the wifey out for a nice steak/lobster/shrimp/whatever she likes dinner! :thumbsup:

pirate44
06-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
though I hate people that sell tickets with a reserve on them. I would do a 7-day listing with a reserve of 5X or 6X face value and see what happens. Then you can take the wifey out for a nice steak/lobster/shrimp/whatever she likes dinner! :thumbsup:
maybe she would rather ballpark dogs and funnel cakes.

piratebg
06-02-2006, 09:52 AM
You can always take the proceeds from your ticket sales and donate them to the single mothers of south Texas at any one of their designated establishments throughout Corpus Christi. :thumbsup:

AggieJohn
06-02-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
though I hate people that sell tickets with a reserve on them. I would do a 7-day listing with a reserve of 5X or 6X face value and see what happens. Then you can take the wifey out for a nice steak/lobster/shrimp/whatever she likes dinner! :thumbsup: if i set the reserve really high like 150 a piece and they aren't met then i don't have to worry about actuallyg oing through....my thing is i want to pull out of the listing if it looks like they are going to go for a low amount, because frankly they are fighting the cost of me not getting to see this event, not their desire to see the event....

Adidas410s
06-02-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
if i set the reserve really high like 150 a piece and they aren't met then i don't have to worry about actuallyg oing through....my thing is i want to pull out of the listing if it looks like they are going to go for a low amount, because frankly they are fighting the cost of me not getting to see this event, not their desire to see the event....

Life is full of tradeoffs!!! Just decide what somebody would have to pay for you to NOT go to the game. Then take that # and multiply it by 4! Btw, I read this morning that Clemens is going to hold himself to a 60 pitch count in his minor league starts if that impacts your decision at all.

AggieJohn
06-02-2006, 10:18 AM
he'll just have too no hit them