PDA

View Full Version : Cameron is SAD

prouddad
10-07-2002, 08:58 PM
You are proud of the felon. The punk shot a person. He and Cameron are sad. We work hard to promote good sportsmanship and sacrifices. This punk goes to a park, gets wise, mouths off, leaves, gets a weapon, shoots someone in the eye. Cameron is sad! Good luck in life c punk. Your role models are few and sad! I'm upset with your post of promoting the return of a felon. Cameron is very unsettling with this move. I'm proud of my grand-kids in Caldwell, they have coaches with values and life skills.

c-town_balla
10-07-2002, 09:01 PM
oooooooooook feel how you want to feel we don't care

c-town_balla
10-07-2002, 09:02 PM
and o yeah it wasen't a felony....

football
10-07-2002, 09:26 PM
yes prouddad you should be proud of a town that has to cheat to win games like two years ago when cameron went down there balls hitting the ground called touchdowns players on caldwell kicking yoeman players and the officals looking right at it maybe this friday nite it will be different but i dont think so cause everybody knows people in caldwell just dont like people from cameron GO YOE

Matthew328
10-07-2002, 10:39 PM
proudad you need to watch yourself...you are already making a bad impression on me...As far as I know the kid hasn't been convicted of anything...so he perfectly legal to play under UIL rules...I didn't realize you were the annointed one to judge kids..and call them disrespectful names..this is your warning watch what you call kids..we will not tolerate that kid of behavior in regards to kids...

WpSr03
10-07-2002, 11:47 PM
I am tired of reading about this... I agree with Matt on proudad making a bad impression. Let our country's justice system take care of this kind of stuff, we are here for football in the purest form of the word. I don't care how he is convicted, and could care less about him playing either way... Football is not so much of a moral argument to me as it is a legitimate pasttime...

tog
10-07-2002, 11:53 PM
oh it wasn't a felony so it must be ok,,, that's super, how proud you must be

sinton66
10-08-2002, 12:04 AM
Folks, I agree with Matthew. 3ADownLow is not the proper venue for this kind of thing. You are all entitled to think what you want, but please, keep this gossip off the board.

prouddad
10-08-2002, 07:17 AM
You are all correct. I was out of line with my view. This is a great place to read. I am sorry for my lack of respect. The point made earlier is wrong on my part. Please forgive me for my last post. I read this site and it is a great site for schools.

HornetPride
10-08-2002, 01:39 PM
Is it true they are holding a parade with fireworks and floats in his honor? Maybe Osama will be grand marshall. :cool: