PDA

View Full Version : Worst Luck of all time..injured while in portable toilet

kaorder1999
06-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Man injured after truck strikes portable toilet

03:58 PM CDT on Thursday, June 1, 2006
From Staff Reports

The construction worker was in the portable toilet when it was hit by a truck. Nature called at an unfortunate moment for a construction worker in Oak Point on Thursday.

While working on a new subdivision in the small Denton County town just south of Highway 380, the unnamed man ducked into a portable toilet outside a home under construction along Niles Court.

Within moments, the wide load of a tractor trailer turning onto Niles from Woodridge Drive struck the portable toilet and knocked it over.

The victim was taken to Denton Regional Medical Center, but his name and the extent of his injuries have not been released. The portable toilet sustained moderate damage.

Police said they don’t anticipate filing any charges against the driver of the tractor trailer.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/img/06-06/0601potty.jpg

PPHSfan
06-01-2006, 05:13 PM
While i agree this is funny. I wouldn't call it the "worst luck of all time." I could think of many things that could happen in a portapotty that could be worse.:eek:

LH Panther Mom
06-01-2006, 07:44 PM
Whew! From the title, I thought injuredinmelee might need a name change. :D :doh:

Matthew328
06-01-2006, 07:58 PM
talk about a bad day

AggieJohn
06-01-2006, 09:41 PM
talk about a crappy situaiton .....

RMAC
06-01-2006, 11:30 PM
Yeah, this can't be the worst luck of all time. I read an email, which I'm sure most you have, about a guy who is an underwater welder, and when he thought he had an itch in his airline, it turn out to be a jellyfish that had been sucked up by the generator and pumped into his suit which he scratched and dug the fish deeper into his skin. . . now THAT, has got to be the luck of all time.