PDA

View Full Version : I am going to see Ron White

44INAROW
06-01-2006, 01:44 PM
We got tickets for Ron White
Sun, Aug. 13th 8:00 PM
Selena Auditorium Corpus Christi, TX

Anyone been to see him before? should I expect the same material he has on his CD's or does he do some new material in his live shows?

District303aPastPlayer
06-01-2006, 01:45 PM
no clue... i wanna go :(

Blastoderm55
06-01-2006, 01:47 PM
It'll probably be based off his "You Can't Fix Stupid" tour. Wasn't too crazy about it, but it should be fun.

The tix I'm going after are for Carlos Mencia in San Antonio! Dee dee-dee!

spiveyrat
06-01-2006, 01:51 PM
Cool! Lucky You! :thumbsup:

District303aPastPlayer
06-01-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
It'll probably be based off his "You Can't Fix Stupid" tour. Wasn't too crazy about it, but it should be fun.

now that guy is just down right politically incorrect and funny :)

pirate4state
06-01-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
now that guy is just down right politically incorrect and funny :) Isn't it great? :D I have some of his CD's...now that would make anyone drive crazy. ;) (sorry...just finished reading the bluetooth thread)

wedo
06-01-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55

Man i would love to see Carlos and George Lopez!!!!!

Cameron Crazy
06-01-2006, 01:59 PM
True dat

pirate44
06-01-2006, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW

Anyone been to see him before? should I expect the same material he has on his CD's or does he do some new material in his live shows?
thats something id sell my hooks/roger clemens tickets for. congrats. have fun. :clap:

44INAROW
06-01-2006, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Cool! Lucky You! :thumbsup:

Actually, it is kinda funny how we ended up with tickets.. My sister-in-law and her hubby had tickets with 4 other couples. She had an accident last week and severed her achilles (sp) tendon and had all kinds of surgery and is in a full leg cast for minimum of 3 months. She figured she needed "handicapped" seats since she's in a wheel chair so she got 2. She needed to get rid of the original seats and I was in the right place at the right time :)

spiveyrat
06-01-2006, 02:10 PM
Actually, it is kinda funny how we ended up with tickets.. My sister-in-law and her hubby had tickets with 4 other couples. She had an accident last week and severed her achilles (sp) tendon and had all kinds of surgery and is in a full leg cast for minimum of 3 months. She figured she needed "handicapped" seats since she's in a wheel chair so she got 2. She needed to get rid of the original seats and I was in the right place at the right time :)

Ok, lucky you and unlucky her! :eek: ;)

injuredinmelee
06-01-2006, 03:34 PM

dont tell your hubby... but do you need a date for the show??? lol

piratebg
06-02-2006, 07:17 AM
My wife has been screaming that she wants to go to this show. It's right around her birthday and she has decided to cancel all of her prior plans in order to attend. I'm not complaining though. This makes things easier for me.

LH Panther Mom
06-02-2006, 07:45 AM
I had tater salad for supper last night, in your honor, 44. :D

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I had tater salad for supper last night, in your honor, 44. :D

I think I'll stop at Sonic for lunch and get an order of Tater Tots :D

Haunta Yo
06-02-2006, 02:19 PM
I didn't know how many it was gonna take to whip my A$$, but I knew how many they were fixin' to use...:D

I wasn't drunk in public.
I was drunk in there - They threw me in pub-lick !! :D

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Haunta Yo
I didn't know how many it was gonna take to whip my A$$, but I knew how many they were fixin' to use...:D

I wasn't drunk in public.
I was drunk in there - They threw me in pub-lick !! :D

those are 2 of my favorites........

I took a plane from Beaumont to Houston cause my manager doesn't own a GLOBE...

mistanice
06-02-2006, 02:44 PM
For those who like Carlos Mencia, this was a great dvd. go pick it up, had me laughing the whole time. Carlos Mencia - Not for the easily offended

http://www.latinostandup.com/ecomm/images/cmendvd.jpg

Blastoderm55
06-02-2006, 02:46 PM
Is that his first HBO special? That one was great. Tough to watch on Comedy Central though. Every other word is censored. :cool:

spiveyrat
06-02-2006, 03:13 PM
those are 2 of my favorites........

I took a plane from Beaumont to Houston cause my manager doesn't own a GLOBE...

And what was the name of the airport? Seems like it had something to do with a beauty shop and tires. :thinking:

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Beaumont HairCare, Tire and Feed Center? something like that........

GreenMonster
06-02-2006, 07:41 PM

Just a quick warning, Ron White is EXTREMELY vulgar in his live shows. Had more than one person tell me he was not what they expected at all. Said he was very liquored up and his language was WAY overboard. Certainly hope you have a better experience than they did. :D

Cameron Crazy
06-02-2006, 07:43 PM
Greenmonster were you at the Rider vs Arlinton heights game in graham last night!

GreenMonster
06-02-2006, 07:49 PM
no

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Just a quick warning, Ron White is EXTREMELY vulgar in his live shows. Had more than one person tell me he was not what they expected at all. Said he was very liquored up and his language was WAY overboard. Certainly hope you have a better experience than they did. :D

I hope so too...... thanks for the heads up......