PDA

View Full Version : Quite possibly the funniest thread I have ever seen

Matthew328
05-31-2006, 11:28 PM
This is no oversell...me and Ranger Mom were discussing this on IM's and it is classic....

http://www.theoldcoach.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19852

VWG
05-31-2006, 11:30 PM
I couldn't finish it.... laughin' too damn hard!

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2006, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by VWG
I couldn't finish it.... laughin' too damn hard!

im laughin just thinkin about it

SintonFan
05-31-2006, 11:39 PM
lol

ask her if she can tell what you had for dinner?
Classic!:D :clap:
I didn't laugh like I should as I am a habitual "Sharter".:(

Ranger Mom
05-31-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol

Classic!:D :clap:
I didn't laugh like I should as I am a habitual "Sharter".:(

EWWWWW!!!!

It's gotta be that coffee!!

HEHEHE...love ya D!!:inlove:

Hupernikomen
05-31-2006, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
This is no oversell...me and Ranger Mom were discussing this on IM's and it is classic....

http://www.theoldcoach.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19852

I saw a thread one time on a Oklahoma message board (I think) It had to do with Mack Brown recruiting Iraqis etc. It was so funny. Wish I had the link.

SintonFan
05-31-2006, 11:47 PM
lol
Now YOU get two count them TWO :mad: :mad: !
hehe :D

Ranger Mom
05-31-2006, 11:48 PM
lol
Now YOU get two count them TWO :mad: :mad: !
hehe :D

LOL!!

I can't help it D...you will never live that down as I will never be able to forget it!!

SintonFan
05-31-2006, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
EWWWWW!!!!

It's gotta be that coffee!!

HEHEHE...love ya D!!:inlove:
If I ever ride with you I'll make sure and have two expressos!:thumbsup: :cheerl: :evilgrin:

Ranger Mom
05-31-2006, 11:51 PM
If I ever ride with you I'll make sure and have two expressos!:thumbsup: :cheerl: :evilgrin:

Thanks for the warning! :eek:

SintonFan
05-31-2006, 11:54 PM
lol
No warning just an innocent stop at a Shamrock or Corner store!:D teehee!

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2006, 11:58 PM
lol
No warning just an innocent stop at a Shamrock or Corner store!:D teehee!

VALERO!!!

pirate44
06-01-2006, 06:20 AM
haha...funny stuff. too bad 3ADL is too classy to start a thread like that:D

CenTexSports
06-01-2006, 08:21 AM
A friend of mine is a football official. One afternoon he was pretty sick but he had to call a 7th and 8th grade game. He was umpiring (behind the defensive line). After passing some gas the linebacker moved away from him and he missed the tackle. The coach yelled at the player to get in position and he yelled back at the coach that he couldn't because the Ref had Sh_t himself!

But the best part is just after this happened, the player threw up because the smell was so bad.

Matthew328
06-01-2006, 09:31 AM
LOL when I was a junior in high school we were playing Pampa in basketball and a guy from our team was shoting free throws and I let out a silent but deadly one....the kid from Pampa made this awful face...well our guy missed the free throw and I ended up getting the offensive rebound and getting a put back and the Pampa coach was screaming at his kid and he's like, I got distratcted cuz he let one rip and was pointing at me! LOL

44INAROW
06-01-2006, 09:51 AM
SBD.. the secret weapon :wave: :wave: :)

Gobbla2001
06-01-2006, 12:27 PM
crop-dusting, I saw that and nearly crapped my pants in laughter... THAT was halarious...

I was in 5th grade once, had this girl I used to like sitting RIGHT behind me... I had to sneeze, so I started and went "ECHOOOOO...... ECHOOOO....... ECHOOOOOO" and right at the end of the third sneeze a massive collection of toxic fumes came rolling out of me in between my rearend and the desk and made the loudest noise EVER... everyone in the room was coughing and everything, I turned red and wanted to cry almost...

Gobbla2001
06-01-2006, 12:34 PM
Ew, and the most recent one happened my Jr. year in HS...

Me and a couple of guys were in the locker-room getting dressed to go practice our shot-put and discus skills (if you could call them skills)... Anyway, my offseason locker was about 5 feet across another set of lockers and I was facing MY locker talking to those guys... I never saw it coming but one of the pole-vaulters had sat down right behind me to tie his shoes... thing was, I hadn't tied mine yet, so put my shoe up on my locker, started tying it and let one fly... dude was like "man what the hell"... we just busted out laughing but I felt bad about it...

District303aPastPlayer
06-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Ew, and the most recent one happened my Jr. year in HS...

Me and a couple of guys were in the locker-room getting dressed to go practice our shot-put and discus skills (if you could call them skills)... Anyway, my offseason locker was about 5 feet across another set of lockers and I was facing MY locker talking to those guys... I never saw it coming but one of the pole-vaulters had sat down right behind me to tie his shoes... thing was, I hadn't tied mine yet, so put my shoe up on my locker, started tying it and let one fly... dude was like "man what the hell"... we just busted out laughing but I felt bad about it...

that is flippin hilarious

Old Tiger
06-01-2006, 12:44 PM
roflmao

CHS_Grad '85
06-02-2006, 09:01 AM
http://www.corvo-music.com/smilies/fart.gif

piratebg
06-02-2006, 09:12 AM
I think I shat myself just reading this stuff. :D

I think it's time to change my undies.

schu1213
06-02-2006, 10:02 AM
When we were in 8th grade we were in the huddle of a game and we were missing our left gaurd. Everyone was looking around for him and he wasnt anywhere to be found. Then we look to the left and we see him come running from the locker room. When he got back everyone was asking him where the hell he was and he told us he had to crap and tried to run back to the field house but couldnt make it in time. So he played the rest of the game with a huge crap stain on his pants.