PDA

View Full Version : Hey APPanther Fan!

Phil C
05-31-2006, 10:57 AM
Congratulations to our favorite Panther on his graduation and best of luck in his future and at college. Tell him to remember (and I know he won't disappoint us) that even though we know he will have fun but to remember his job is to be the best student he can be and make the best grades he can make. Go Former Panther! :clap:

Bullaholic
05-31-2006, 11:07 AM
Graduation congrats to your son, AP. Don't worry when he goes off to school, he'll keep in touch with you with regular messages like:

"Mom, send some money."

"Tuition is a little more than we thought".

"Sometimes you won't be able to reach me on weekends".

"Everybody here drives a new car".

And of course, when he does come home for a visit:

"Mom, can you help me carry these laundry bags?"

AP Panther Fan
Thanks Godfather!

Graduation is set for 7:00 p.m. Friday night on the football field....so say a prayer that it quits raining by then!;)

Michael has just started working at Northshore Country Club in Portland (which he thinks is absolutely wonderful). He is scheduled to leave for a week in Cancun on the 8th and then will have new student orientation either late June or July at Texas State.

These are exciting times for him. I will be sure to pass on your best wishes. Trust me, I won't be letting him forget that he has his end of this bargain to hold up.:D

District303aPastPlayer
wait wait wait, ya'll havent graduated yet?!

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2006, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Graduation congrats to your son, AP. Don't worry when he goes off to school, he'll keep in touch with you with regular messages like:

"Mom, send some money."

"Tuition is a little more than we thought".

"Sometimes you won't be able to reach me on weekends".

"Everybody here drives a new car".

And of course, when he does come home for a visit:

"Mom, can you help me carry these laundry bags?"

LOL....these are the things that keep me awake at night! Thanks Bull! ;) :D

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
wait wait wait, ya'll havent graduated yet?!

2 days and counting!:)

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2006, 11:10 AM
wow... thats crazy...

piratebg
05-31-2006, 11:13 AM
AP and Ingleside I believe are graduating this week. A little later than most, but no matter. Congrats and good luck.

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2006, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
AP and Ingleside I believe are graduating this week. A little later than most, but no matter. Congrats and good luck.

Thanks and yes, both schools are Friday night. Not sure what was up with our school calendars this year.