PDA

View Full Version : Rice Consolidated

seasick4
05-31-2006, 10:48 AM
This will probably be the last post about the Rice Consolidated Raiders..This ends the school year and next year will be 2A. There will be some major a$$ kickings next year given by the Raiders. Teams will DREAD coming to "the swamp". Good luck Raiders and kick some 2A a$$. See you in all the papers in December....

Go RAIDERS!!!!

piratebg
05-31-2006, 11:11 AM
Good luck in 2a and try not to hurt too many people. :D

seasick4
06-02-2006, 10:22 AM
ttt baby

Ranger Mom
06-02-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by seasick4
This will probably be the last post about the Rice Consolidated Raiders..This ends the school year and next year will be 2A. There will be some major a$$ kickings next year given by the Raiders. Teams will DREAD coming to "the swamp". Good luck Raiders and kick some 2A a$$. See you in all the papers in December....

Go RAIDERS!!!!

No need to run off....we (or me anyway) would like to stay updated on how the teams that dropped down to 2A are doing!

44INAROW
06-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No need to run off....we (or me anyway) would like to stay updated on how the teams that dropped down to 2A are doing!

I agree, stick around and keep us posted..... It is going to be very interesting to see how the district race progresses - Lots of talent

Johnny Utah
06-02-2006, 11:19 AM
Sounds as if Rice will be very good. Tough district to say the least.