PDA

View Full Version : Can you say OWCHI?

piratebg
05-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Man severs penis to prove faithfulness Tue May 30, 6:46 PM ET

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A man who apparently severed his penis in an attempt to convince his wife that he was faithful to her was recovering after surgery to reattach the organ at a northern Malaysian hospital, a news report said Tuesday.

The 41-year-old man, who was not identified, got into an argument last Friday with his wife, who found a text message on his mobile phone from another woman. The man was heard by his son shouting that he wanted to prove he was not having an affair, the New Straits Times reported.

The assertion was followed by loud screams and the man emerged from his room bleeding profusely, his 14-year-old son quoted as saying. His wife rushed him to hospital.

Adidas410s
05-31-2006, 10:22 AM
man...she must have REALLY doubted him!

Ranger Mom
05-31-2006, 11:19 AM
He's too stupid to be married anyway...I would let the "text message" girl have him!!:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
05-31-2006, 11:22 AM
Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase---"Just for that, I'm cutting you off" , don't it? :D

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
He's too stupid to be married anyway...I would let the "text message" girl have him!!:rolleyes:
Hmmm.....this vaguely reminds me of April 1. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

That would be correct....as a matter of fact, he is certainly too stupid to be allowed to reproduce, so he doesn't need it anyway!

piratebg
05-31-2006, 11:28 AM
I felt more sorry for the 14yo son who witnessed this "act of love". I would be screaming like a girl if my dad walked out his room with a big blood spot where his "thingy" used to reside.

Ranger Mom
05-31-2006, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hmmm.....this vaguely reminds me of April 1. :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

LOL!! I got a strange text message at 3:27 AM Saturday morning. It said (and I will spell exactly how it is spelled):

"I realy wish u were here w/me n my room, on my bed, lights off, under my sheets...so dat i can show u my new glow n tha dark watch"

All my kids have randomly called the number is was sent from back to see who it was.....no one has answered the phone yet!!

Feel free to mess with this person!

432-661-1805

:devil: :devil: :devil:

AP Panther Fan
05-31-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom Feel free to mess with this person!

432-661-1805

:devil: :devil: :devil:

LOL...spoken like a true OWCHI!:D

District303aPastPlayer
05-31-2006, 12:16 PM
hmmmm. .. everyone should call this person at a designated time... just to mess with em