PDA

View Full Version : Any Regional Finals Being Broadcasted?

Cardinalbb
05-31-2006, 07:54 AM
If your team's game's are being broadcasted. Post it so other folks can join in checking out the remaining competition. I know that BC's games can be seen on the web by going to baseballusa.com, and under quick links, click on the stadium watch live game. BC play's Yoe

Any other's?

piratebg
05-31-2006, 08:05 AM
The Sinton/Fal game isn't being broadcast by local radio stations. Fal might have their station do it, but no Sinton/CC stations are carrying it. This sucks. :mad:

SintonFan_inAustin
05-31-2006, 08:59 AM
i will post updates but i am going to watch the game more this time:D

Bull Butter
05-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Oh, come on. Why would you want to enjoy the game? Don't you know you're the 3A DL's eyes and ears at times like these?;)

GWOOD
05-31-2006, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i will post updates but i am going to watch the game more this time:D

Bull Butter is right. There will be dozens of us sitting in suspense tonight, staring at this computer screen , hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds, and hanging on to every word of your post. How can you sit and enjoy the game when so many are counting on you here?;)

BlueBlood
05-31-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by GWOOD
Bull Butter is right. There will be dozens of us sitting in suspense tonight, staring at this computer screen , hitting the refresh button every 30 seconds, and hanging on to every word of your post. How can you sit and enjoy the game when so many are counting on you here?;)

Yea, what he said.

neck_06
05-31-2006, 10:03 AM
yeah!

SintonFan_inAustin
05-31-2006, 10:16 AM
:thumbsup: i'll do the batter by batter updates, ill make sure my pda is fully charged in case of extra innings:D

pirate4state
05-31-2006, 10:23 AM
:thumbsup: i'll do the batter by batter updates, ill make sure my pda is fully charged in case of extra innings:D This will save me from having to text LH Panther Mom the score after each inning. :D :clap: :thumbsup:

We should have a mini-M&G with those in attendance. :thinking:

GWOOD
05-31-2006, 10:30 AM
:thumbsup: i'll do the batter by batter updates, ill make sure my pda is fully charged in case of extra innings:D

You da' man!

Bull Butter
05-31-2006, 10:34 AM
Many thanks

spiveyrat
05-31-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb
If your team's game's are being broadcasted. Post it so other folks can join in checking out the remaining competition. I know that BC's games can be seen on the web by going to baseballusa.com, and under quick links, click on the stadium watch live game. BC play's Yoe

Any other's?

Could you tell us what time the BC game will be happening? :doh:

LH Panther Mom
05-31-2006, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This will save me from having to text LH Panther Mom the score after each inning. :D :clap: :thumbsup:
It also saves me some trauma if/when I haven't heard from you an hour into the game. ;)

pirate4state
05-31-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It also saves me some trauma if/when I haven't heard from you an hour into the game. ;) :D See!! Everyone is happy!! :)

GWOOD
05-31-2006, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb

Any other's?

That's pretty cool. Right now you can see the empty field with the flag blowing. (Don't see any eagles about to be hatched though.) ;) Will you be able to hear anything or just watch?

KOGT will be doing a web radiocast if you want to hear the game.
However, I only see Thursday's game on their schedule.

KOGT link (http://www.kogt.com/kogt_sports.htm)

Cardinalbb
05-31-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Could you tell us what time the BC game will be happening? :doh:

Yea, First game will be Thursday @ 7 PM. The 2nd game will be Friday @ 5 PM. If a 3rd is needed it will be 30 min, after the 2nd game. KOGT.com will only be airing the game on Thursday. If the Lady Bears Softball team loses, then they will carry game 2 and possibly game 3. I only know this cause he asked me if I wanted to advertise if he got to broadcast game 2 and 3.

SintonFan
05-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Thanks SFiA!
Your play by play is world-class!:clap: