PDA

View Full Version : Because it seems to bother some people

Ranger Mom
05-30-2006, 11:56 AM
I am announcing that I am using my 11600 post to tell you I am going to Walmart to get a phone cord and a print cartridge.

Have a good'n!!:cool:

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Have I ever told you just how your posting gets on my nerves. It's really offensive and is probably violating some of my rights. I would like to ask you to stop now before I have to take this to the authorities.

I'm off to lunch now...

44INAROW
05-30-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I am announcing that I am using my 11600 post to tell you I am going to Walmart to get a phone cord and a print cartridge.

Would you pick me up some KFC (white meat) a side of mashed potatoes with extra gravy and a biscuit? Thank you :D

pirate44
05-30-2006, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

CONGRATS!!:clap:

by the way, it really stinks when a company no longer makes a particular print cartridge. im gonna have to dish out a few bucks for a new printer because the Epson BC-02 cartridge is no longewr made. i wish they would warm me about these things

piratebg
05-30-2006, 12:00 PM
Well, I would like to use my 2689 post to say that I love all of your posts and never get tired of reading them. Hurry back. :kiss:

lostaussie
05-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Would you pick me up some KFC (white meat) a side of mashed potatoes with extra gravy and a biscuit? Thank you :D you can get that all in one bowl these days:D

Ranger Mom
05-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Would you pick me up some KFC (white meat) a side of mashed potatoes with extra gravy and a biscuit? Thank you :D

Sorry, I must have already left when you posted.

I got watermelon and crackers...will that suffice??