PDA

View Full Version : Hey Hops...

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 09:34 AM
did you ever figure out who this Mary Helen Green is??? Does she really exist in Snyder???

DaHop72
05-30-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
did you ever figure out who this Mary Helen Green is??? Does she really exist in Snyder??? I've been doing some investigative work with some lifers in Snyder and they can't come up with anyone they know with that name.

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm just wondering when they are going to post any replies that they received. I'm sure that Rick's required too much content editing to be posted...but there have to be others that are better.

wyliegrad04
05-30-2006, 10:54 AM
I submitted a letter to the editor in reply to that letter ... who knows when they will print. they are pretty slow.

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by wyliegrad04
I submitted a letter to the editor in reply to that letter ... who knows when they will print. they are pretty slow.

Yeah they are pretty slow. I remember when I sent one in a few years back...it took like 10 days for it to run. Every day they were running replies from people who were mad about the salaries that the coaches in Abilene and Wylie were making. Well I wrote back in support of their salaries (I was the only one btw) and it shut everybody up...but it did take forever to run it though.