PDA

View Full Version : Peple under 16 please don't read this thread....

KTJ
05-28-2006, 01:03 AM
i've had too mych adult drinks tonight.

i loveyou all. especially LPHM and ranger mom.

TheDOCTORdre
05-28-2006, 01:14 AM
i did that last night, and when I woke up i realized i had made some "personal" phone calls and sent some emotional emails...its all good tho

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 01:15 AM
I am that way right stinking now...

pirate4state
05-28-2006, 01:30 AM
I haven't had enough to drink!! :( :D

TheDOCTORdre
05-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
i know that feeling:D

SintonFan
05-28-2006, 01:32 AM
I've had enough for both of us...:D
but I still don't know what these fool's are talking about.:confused:
Where's the luv?????

SintonFan
05-28-2006, 01:35 AM
ohh and tell GOFORTWO maybe he/she needs to reach for ONE instead?!?:inlove:

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-28-2006, 01:40 AM
im gonna be on my way to that tonight...man am i glad to be out of that stupid academy...i need a drink...or 15. speaking of, has anyone else ever pulled money from an atm, like a pretty good amount, to go drinkin with, and not really buy any one else drinks, andhave a lot of drinks bought for them and they dont know where their money went? cause that happened to me. i dont really care that i spent the money. i just wanna know how much i drank?!?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused:

SintonFan
05-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
i've had too mych adult drinks tonight.

Shouldn't this topic be about those under 21? I'm sorry...
I forgot it's different in Austin.:p

pirate4state
05-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im gonna be on my way to that tonight...man am i glad to be out of that stupid academy...i need a drink...or 15. speaking of, has anyone else ever pulled money from an atm, like a pretty good amount, to go drinkin with, and not really buy any one else drinks, andhave a lot of drinks bought for them and they dont know where their money went? cause that happened to me. i dont really care that i spent the money. i just wanna know how much i drank?!?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused: Those were the worst! I don't drink like that anymore, but I can remember a few nights when that happened. :confused:

SintonFan
05-28-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
im gonna be on my way to that tonight...man am i glad to be out of that stupid academy...i need a drink...or 15. speaking of, has anyone else ever pulled money from an atm, like a pretty good amount, to go drinkin with, and not really buy any one else drinks, andhave a lot of drinks bought for them and they dont know where their money went? cause that happened to me. i dont really care that i spent the money. i just wanna know how much i drank?!?!?!?!:confused: :confused: :confused:
Did you make a little pyramid? That's how injured keeps track I've heard.:thinking:

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-28-2006, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Did you make a little pyramid? That's how injured keeps track I've heard.:thinking: no. i walked around talking to people i was at the academy with, and then met some people i work with and they bought me about 5 or 6 rounds. i just remember calling my ride and saying "ok im ready to go home now" and open the door. nothing else.

TheDOCTORdre
05-28-2006, 01:48 AM
all this talking got me thirsty and i had to open the coller i have here by my bed that i was saving for later today. Has anyone else tried or even heard of Tilt?

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
all this talking got me thirsty and i had to open the coller i have here by my bed that i was saving for later today. Has anyone else tried or even heard of Tilt? nope. not here.

TheDOCTORdre
05-28-2006, 01:52 AM
its a beer/energy drink that does not have the taste of beer at all, its alost like a kool aid taste with a higher alcohol volume

bullfrog_alumni_02
05-28-2006, 02:04 AM
its a beer/energy drink that does not have the taste of beer at all, its alost like a kool aid taste with a higher alcohol volume ive heard of something like it. i cant remember what its called though. they are ok. id rather have a beer though.

LH Panther Mom
05-28-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by KTJ
:kiss: :inlove: :kiss: Hope you don't need a hair of the dog today. ;)

GreenMonster
05-28-2006, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Did you make a little pyramid? That's how injured keeps track I've heard.:thinking:

A LITTLE pyramid?? Who are you trying to kid? Injured is half Egyptian and half REDNECK, he builds GIGANTIC pyramids held together with duct tape! :thumbsup: Get 'er done big feller.

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
A LITTLE pyramid?? Who are you trying to kid? Injured is half Egyptian and half REDNECK, he builds GIGANTIC pyramids held together with duct tape! :thumbsup: Get 'er done big feller.

its right next to my empty snuff can pyramid!!

Ranger Mom
05-28-2006, 09:37 AM
its a beer/energy drink that does not have the taste of beer at all, its alost like a kool aid taste with a higher alcohol volume

An "energized" drunk......that is just plain scary!!:p

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
An "energized" drunk......that is just plain scary!!:p

kind of like weight rooms in prison.

Ranger Mom
05-28-2006, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
kind of like weight rooms in prison.

:clap: :clap: LOL!!!

EXACTLY!!!!