PDA

View Full Version : Letter to the editor from a jealous snyder fan

injuredinmelee
05-27-2006, 02:50 PM
this appeared in the Abilene Reporter News Opinion column this morning. Why are some people so stupid. Hopefully they will print my rebuttal tomorrow.

Out classed
Letter to the Editor

May 27, 2006

You know and I know that Wylie should be in 5-A. as I said before, some strings were pulled to keep them in 3-A. Headlines for beating a town as small as Clyde? HURRAH!! The Giant beat the midget. Why don't you admit that Wylie is in the wrong class?

Mary Helen Green

Snyder

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM
stop padding the stats Rick!

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 02:52 PM
OH snap, I just replied to this on another thread...

like I said in that one, it's probably one of the Snyder fans from this message board...

and I am only kidding maybe kinda sorta... :D

STANG RED
05-27-2006, 02:56 PM
I dont know why someone from Snyder is complaining. Snyder has beat Wylie the past 2 years in football.

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 03:00 PM
I just found this in the paper:

What The Hell?
Letter to the Editor

May 23, 2006

We all know that Wylie should be 2A or maybe even 1A. Snyder pulled some strings so they could have atleast one guaranteed win every year, you know it and so do I. What are they gunna say next year when Snyder beats Wylie? "Oh the bully pounded on the little scrawny kid again!" Why can't you admit Wylie is being screwed here?

Adee Diss Fourtens

big daddy russ
05-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

What The Hell?
Letter to the Editor

May 23, 2006

We all know that Wylie should be 2A or maybe even 1A. Snyder pulled some strings so they could have atleast one guaranteed win every year, you know it and so do I. What are they gunna say next year when Snyder beats Wylie? "Oh the bully pounded on the little scrawny kid again!" Why can't you admit Wylie is being screwed here?

Adee Diss Fourtens
ROFLMAO. I nominate this for post of the year. Can I get a second on that motion?

MHSvarsity2007
05-27-2006, 03:28 PM

What The Hell?
Letter to the Editor

May 23, 2006

Adee Diss Fourtens

hahahahaha :clap: :clap: :clap:

Snyder_TigerFan
05-27-2006, 04:01 PM
Was this really in the paper? If so, she should have seeked some advice before doing something stupid. Don't let this reflect on all Snyder fans.

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 04:28 PM

What The Hell?
Letter to the Editor

May 23, 2006

Adee Diss Fourtens
Nice one...though I wouldn't be #1 in heading the "Wylie cheats" protests. That would be Rick or pero chato. I just hang around to point out the stupidity in their argument.

pero chato
05-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Obviously she gets my nomination for idiot of the year. Does she not realize that Wylie has competed with Snyder for at least 14 years, and yes Snyder's enrollment was larger than Wylie's for most of that time? Hopefully most Snyder fans don't share this belief. They have taken some time to learn the classification process.
What's funny is that she skipped 4A completely! Wylie turned in 4A numbers but the UIL raised the limits AGAIN after four months of evaluation of the schools. Anyway, I will continue to support Snyder (except when they play Wylie).
And no, I don't believe that Snyder recruits, no matter how many times I hear or read this insanity.

SintonFan
05-27-2006, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
ROFLMAO. I nominate this for post of the year. Can I get a second on that motion?
I'll second it...
but it is kinda early ya know... :D

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Nice one...though I wouldn't be #1 in heading the "Wylie cheats" protests. That would be Rick or pero chato. I just hang around to point out the stupidity in their argument.

Yah, sounds like a stupid arguement to me...

Actually it may have been signed Perry O. Chata now that I think about it...

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 01:20 AM
I would never let this idiot reflect on Snyder fans. I realixe that most of yal are good folks and heck I love DaHop an my infatuation with snydermom and the one thats marrying the cop are well documented. ! Its just some uninformed moron spouting off.

SintonFan
05-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Don't listen to Adidas! Next thing you know you'll be claiming 5000 at 4920!:confused: :inlove:

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 11:51 AM
I posted this under a thread already started on accident... or was it???

DaHop72
05-29-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
I would never let this idiot reflect on Snyder fans. I realixe that most of yal are good folks and heck I love DaHop an my infatuation with snydermom and the one thats marrying the cop are well documented. ! Its just some uninformed moron spouting off. Thanks injured, and as Snyder_TigerFan stated I don't think this is a true reflection of most Snyder fans. I guess we all have a Whiskey Tough in our towns.:D

injuredinmelee
05-29-2006, 10:01 AM
no kidding my friend, no kidding.

Ranger Mom
05-29-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
heck I love DaHop an my infatuation with snydermom and the one thats marrying the cop are well documented.

That would be "Witchy Woman"!!