PDA

View Full Version : I might be in jail soon

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 10:21 AM
So I got online at 10AM to buy tickets for Mavs/Suns Game 5. This time the website didn't lock me out...so we're good right??? WRONG!!!! I get through to buy my pair of tickets...choose my delivery option as will call...hit next...then I get this message "I'm sorry we are unable to process your request at this time." So somehow Ticketmaster has lost my tickets. Anyways...I keep trying and get through again for another pair of tickets...choose my delivery option as e-mail (ticketfast) and hit next...same freakin' error!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Somebody at Ticketmaster is going to have to sacrafice their life for this blunder!!! :flamingma :flamingma :flamingma

Blastoderm55
05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
Try calling it in.

Maroon87
05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I've heard several complaints recently about the Ticketmaster website.

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Try calling it in.
I've been trying since 10AM. It's been busy.

Blastoderm55
05-27-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah, for game one of Mavs vs Spurs, the Ticketfast thing didn't work so we had to get our tickets at Will Call. Why bother offering the option if it isn't going to work?

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 10:27 AM
Yeah, for game one of Mavs vs Spurs, the Ticketfast thing didn't work so we had to get our tickets at Will Call. Why bother offering the option if it isn't going to work?

Yeah once it does it to me trying BOTH ways...then I'm not very happy! I'm about as easy going of a person as their is...but somebody at Ticketmaster is going to hear from me.

pirate4state
05-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Yeah once it does it to me trying BOTH ways...then I'm not very happy! I'm about as easy going of a person as their is...but somebody at Ticketmaster is going to hear from me. This sounds like an OWCHI problem!!! :D :D :D

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
This sounds like an OWCHI problem!!! :D :D :D

Now's not the time!!!

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 11:01 AM
And it just keeps getting better...

I get through on the phone and there are 4 tickets left in the arena. Two that are together and two that are seperate. I tell her to buy the two that are together. Somehow...somebody else bought them after she had already reserved them for me. Now they are telling me that their computers are working fine and it's a problem on my end.

I think I am going to send Cuban an e-mail at the address he gives on his website.

Blastoderm55
05-27-2006, 11:26 AM
He'll just donate your seats to charity. :clap:

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Mavs/Spurs Game 5.

That may be your problem, they've already played that game :D

That does suck though, we had to outbid people on ebay to get our's for game 7...

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
That may be your problem, they've already played that game :D

That does suck though, we had to outbid people on ebay to get our's for game 7...

lol...I didn't catch that. Yeah I try to buy on EBay but I usually wait until the afternoon of and then sometimes you can find a ticket broker that will cave in and match cheaper prices

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 11:37 AM
He'll just donate your seats to charity. :clap:
lol...probably...but I think he needs to know. I'm not looking for any special consideration but it effects his business so I felt he should be made aware of the issue. Maybe he could start his own ticket agency!

Emerson1
05-29-2006, 09:04 PM
That same thing happened to me, I got all the way through placing the order and it didn't work. Luckily you gave me that metro tickets number.
If you can't get tickets through them again, go to the AAC before gametime. They release more tickets before the game, one person I talked to said they walked right up to the window right before gametime and got 2 tickets together, no line or anything.
I'm gonna try to get some through metro again.

PhiI C
05-29-2006, 09:08 PM
Just watch it on television for free. It isn't worth the hazzle.

Cameron Crazy
05-29-2006, 10:20 PM
Yep but i would love to go the game though!

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
That same thing happened to me, I got all the way through placing the order and it didn't work. Luckily you gave me that metro tickets number.
If you can't get tickets through them again, go to the AAC before gametime. They release more tickets before the game, one person I talked to said they walked right up to the window right before gametime and got 2 tickets together, no line or anything.
I'm gonna try to get some through metro again.

Yeah the Metro guys will give you crap...but they will sell them in the end. I think I am going to ask them for a cut since I am giving them all this referral business. Now granted I am sending difficult customers who they aren't making much money on...but it's better than nothing!

Adidas410s
05-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Just watch it on television for free. It isn't worth the hazzle.

Once you go to the game and feel the excitement...it just reels you in Phil. I hear it's kinda like crack! ;)