PDA

View Full Version : www.manlaws.com

panther power
05-26-2006, 02:29 PM
just a little reminder from your friends at Miller.....

Have a safe weekend!

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:36 PM
:clap: those commercials are funny!!! "You poke it, you own it!" http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

District303aPastPlayer
05-26-2006, 02:37 PM
Man Law: "A man must establish allegience to one football team prior to the season"

Blastoderm55
05-26-2006, 02:39 PM
If you like that, you'll love The Alphabet of Manliness (http://alphabetofmanliness.com)

injuredinmelee
05-26-2006, 03:43 PM
Is the one armed guy in the ManLaws commercial the guy that cut his arm off to get it out from under the rock? Those spots are riotous!!!

District303aPastPlayer
05-26-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
Is the one armed guy in the ManLaws commercial the guy that cut his arm off to get it out from under the rock? Those spots are riotous!!!

yeah

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 12:04 PM
This site is halarious...

Miller Lite has been my new Lite beer for a couple of months now, glad to see they're doing good commercials...

Adidas410s
05-27-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
This site is halarious...

Miller Lite has been my new Lite beer for a couple of months now, glad to see they're doing good commercials...
Miller Lite...better beer, better commercials! :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
05-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Miller Lite...better beer, better commercials! :thumbsup:

I dunno, they left the back door open with their ref commercials... Bud Light walked right in and made himself at home on that one...

panther power
05-28-2006, 11:57 AM
Yes, people....Thx for drinking Miller Lite! The best is yet to come..... Greatest fibs of all time is next!

Matthew328
05-28-2006, 12:02 PM
doesn't Bud Light do the "Real Men of Genious" radio commercials??? those are funny too...

ILS1
05-28-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I dunno, they left the back door open with their ref commercials... Bud Light walked right in and made himself at home on that one...

I think Miller Lite even changed their beer making formula. I've always hated that nasty ML after taste. I was drinking Bud Light @ this Fiesta here in Round Rock last night. They ran out of BL and all they had left was mainly ML. My friend,she KNOWS that I hate ML and bought me one and covered up the label. I could've sworn that I was drinking a BL for about 3 or 4 swigs of beer. Then my taste buds started to kick in and I uncovered the label. And couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe it was all that BL still in my system that covered up that nasty after taste or they changed the formula without anyone noticing?? I'm still a loyal BL drinker. The only Miller product that I'm willing to drink is MGD. Now that is good beer!!! :D

Gobbla2001
05-28-2006, 02:50 PM
Matt - Yah, I love those bud light radio commercials...

ILS - Yah, I had always been a Shiner Bock fan and if I drank light it was a friend's and it'd be Bud or Coors, but when my Step-Bro came in from the Navy earlier this year we drank quite a bit that week and I kinda started liking Miller Lite as my light beer... always have liked MGD, though...

injuredinmelee
05-28-2006, 02:51 PM
The cut off his own arm guy is The King of Kings!!

Gobbla2001
05-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
The cut off his own arm guy is The King of Kings!!

You got to love the Scribe...

Anyone who was Mark Twain's roommate and beat Teddy Roosevelt in armwrestling 2 out of 3 times is a man... old man, but a man...

panther power
05-29-2006, 12:14 PM
trust me if anybody is changing their beer formula, it is NOT Miller..... read up on it......

mistanice
05-29-2006, 03:47 PM
What about the bud light commercial where a guy sneaks in the locker room and is being interviewed after a win. He's not even on the team but was there for the beer and offers the reporter a beer.http://flashseg.com/budlt3.gif

SintonFan
05-29-2006, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I think Miller Lite even changed their beer making formula. I've always hated that nasty ML after taste. I was drinking Bud Light @ this Fiesta here in Round Rock last night. They ran out of BL and all they had left was mainly ML. My friend,she KNOWS that I hate ML and bought me one and covered up the label. I could've sworn that I was drinking a BL for about 3 or 4 swigs of beer. Then my taste buds started to kick in and I uncovered the label. And couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe it was all that BL still in my system that covered up that nasty after taste or they changed the formula without anyone noticing?? I'm still a loyal BL drinker. The only Miller product that I'm willing to drink is MGD. Now that is good beer!!! :D
ROFL!
After a few(at least a six), they ALL taste similiar to an extent. Well, all except for Shli+++S, schaefer(i call it butt scraper) and pearl lite(it is devoid of all taste and alcohol content). I have a few more beer vices but I choose not to elaborate on the fact that it's a foul to talk bad about beer for too long.:doh: