05-26-2006, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Good news for Sweetwater. Maybe they can win again! :thumbsup:

And not Jared "Three Personal Fouls A Game" Robertson.:D :D :D

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
And not Jared "Three Personal Fouls A Game" Robertson.:D :D :D

but Sweetwater still has Coach Kent "I like to run across the field to whine, complain, and make a fool of myself, my town, and my team!" Jackson...:thumbsup:

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Well, there might be another Keenum among 949.999999 students, SWRed. :D

916 students Bull...get it right! :p

Snyder_TigerFan
05-26-2006, 11:06 AM
but Sweetwater still has Coach Kent "I like to run across the field and whine, complain, and make a fool of myself, my town, and my team!" Jackson...:thumbsup:

HA! That's extremely funny considering Wylie's "Mr. I'm gonna give the ref a hard time about every call that doesn't go my way" coach.

Sweetwater Red
05-26-2006, 11:11 AM
but Sweetwater still has Coach Kent "I like to run across the field to whine, complain, and make a fool of myself, my town, and my team!" Jackson...:thumbsup:

That's why MLB managers and NBA coaches
get ejected and get technicals called on
them. It's called "Sticking up for your players".

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
HA! That's extremely funny considering Wylie's "Mr. I'm gonna give the ref a hard time about every call that doesn't go my way" coach.

Find me a coach that doesn't talk to the refs the entire game about calls not going their way. Heck...go officiate a baseball/basketball/football game at pretty much any level and I know from 1st hand experience that you will receive CONSTANT badgering from any coach when calls doesn't go their way.

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:15 AM
That's why MLB managers and NBA coaches
get ejected and get technicals called on
them. It's called "Sticking up for your players".

You stay classy Sweetwater!!! :thumbsup:

pero chato
05-26-2006, 11:18 AM

I believe a group hug after the game made it all better.

Bullaholic
05-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Adidas is making a great effort to replace Black_Magic as No. 1 on the Sweetwater Public Enemy list.......Hope you got a lunch "packed", Adidas---you're going to be on this thread a while. ;)

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Adidas is making a great effort to replace Black_Magic as No. 1 on the Sweetwater Public Enemy list.......Hope you got a lunch "packed", Adidas---you're going to be on this thread a while. ;)

Nah...I leave in 37 minutes to head to Graham so I won't be around to continue to poke and prod the overly sensitive.

But I think there is a bag of popcorn around here somewhere that I could make until then! ;) ;)

Sweetwater Red
05-26-2006, 11:27 AM
Where is Black Magic? My boss just headed
to the golf course. I have 5 and 1/2 hours
to trash Snyder and no one to do it with.:( .
As far as Adidas goes, he'll be on here
tomorrow, as a pro Mustang/anti Tiger fan.
He's just under the weather today.
Something about "bad Chinese food" :D .

Adidas410s
05-26-2006, 11:29 AM
Where is Black Magic? My boss just headed
to the golf course. I have 5 and 1/2 hours
to trash Snyder and no one to do it with.:( .
As far as Adidas goes, he'll be on here
tomorrow, as a pro Mustang/anti Tiger fan.
He's just under the weather today.
Something about "bad Chinese food" :D .

actually if I had to pick a school between the two to be "against"...it would probably have to be Sweetwater. Personal experiences from a particular district tournament in 2000 that...well I won't get into it! In the long run, it was a minor event in my life (that prevented me from a potential major achievement) that had little, if any, impact on my life! :rolleyes:

Now that being said...some of things that I hear from some Snyder post far surpasses those from Sweetwater. It makes me stop and go, "WOW!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sweetwater Red
05-26-2006, 11:33 AM
actually if I had to pick a school between the two to be "against"...it would probably have to be Sweetwater. Personal experiences from a particular district tournament in 2000 that...well I won't get into it! In the long run, it was a minor event in my life (that prevented me from a potential major achievement) that had little, if any, impact on my life! :rolleyes:

Now that being said...some of things that I hear from some Snyder post far surpasses those from Sweetwater. It makes me stop and go, "WOW!!!" :eek: :eek: :eek:

See! that's the Adidas I know. Glad to
have you back :D .