PDA

View Full Version : The Mighty Bridge City Cardinals says.......

Cardinalbb
05-25-2006, 09:37 PM
NEXT!!!!:D :D :D

BlueBlood
05-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Don't get to cocky.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-25-2006, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb

Lufkin H. or Cameron.

SintonFan
05-25-2006, 10:15 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma

lol
How do yall get that? Sinton still has to get past Halletsville(I hope they do). And yeah, WC and Fal hasn't been decided yet.:p

Cardinalbb
05-25-2006, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Cardinalbb

I know, just excited. I hate one game playoffs. Really relieved right now.

wos fan1
05-25-2006, 10:51 PM
BC will face Lufkin Hudson/Yoe winner..

Haunta Yo
05-26-2006, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by wos fan1
BC will face Lufkin Hudson/Yoe winner..

Go oYe !

XMan
05-26-2006, 08:20 AM
forgive him, the Bellville Brahmas have not been deep into the playoffs in many years, so the Bellville fans are not good at reading the brackets past the 2nd round. Next up for BC is the Cameron/Hudson winner. The Hallettsville/Sinton winner still has to play the winner of WC and someone.

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by XMan
forgive him, the Bellville Brahmas have not been deep into the playoffs in many years, so the Bellville fans are not good at reading the brackets past the 2nd round. Next up for BC is the Cameron/Hudson winner. The Hallettsville/Sinton winner still has to play the winner of WC and someone.

Ex you can kiss my @$$, and I am sure you can kiss all the other posters that are Bellville fans. The way it sounds no one here on this board from Bellville would not mind if Dupont would send you to outerspace and leave you there on a planet all by yourself!!!:mad: :mad:

injuredinmelee
05-26-2006, 08:33 AM
Dupont would send you to outerspace and leave you there on a planet all by yourself!!!

huh?

Bull's-eye
05-26-2006, 10:54 AM
forgive him, the Bellville Brahmas have not been deep into the playoffs in many years, so the Bellville fans are not good at reading the brackets past the 2nd round.

XMan, you been sniffing those chemicals again? Bellville just won the 3A state championship in Volleyball. I think that makes 9, that's more than any other 3A school. Just about 3 seasons ago, Bellville's football team played in the semi-finals. What about that state championship baseball team?

Bull's-eye
05-26-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
. The way it sounds no one here on this board from Bellville would not mind if Dupont would send you to outerspace and leave you there on a planet all by yourself!!!:mad: :mad:

WHAT HE SAID!!

Bull's-eye
05-26-2006, 11:35 AM
Way to go Cardinals, that's B.C. Cards!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2006, 11:43 AM
forgive him, the Bellville Brahmas have not been deep in the playoffs , so the Bellville fans are not good at reading the brackets past the 2nd round.

I guess the year Bellville won state, it was won in the 2nd round, and all the state vollyball championships, 9 to be exact were won in the 2nd round also? When was the last time your C Town team won state, and how many?

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2006, 11:45 AM

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2006, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by FormerBellvilleBrahma
Ex you can kiss my @$$, and I am sure you can kiss all the other posters that are Bellville fans. The way it sounds no one here on this board from Bellville would not mind if Dupont would send you to outerspace and leave you there on a planet all by yourself!!!:mad: :mad:

chugbug
05-26-2006, 12:04 PM
Who really gives a sh@$ about volleyball. I thought this was a baseball post.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

Bull19
05-26-2006, 12:25 PM
ex you need to drink a warm glass of shut the hell up before someone finds out who you are and kicks your a$$. your the biggest freakin dumbass on here. you proly never played a min in high school, much less if you ever made the team. so your proly just trying to get back at all the bellville people for kicking your ass in high school. if you had any smarts what so ever you would never post anything on here again since your opinion is as usefull as cactus toilet paper.

fbb and the rest of the bellville posters. keep on keepin on.

LH Panther Mom
05-26-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ex you need to drink a warm glass of shut the hell up before someone finds out who you are and kicks your a$$.
Wow! Is that a threat? Not such a good idea..... XMan has broken no rules, that I've ever seen, and is more than welcome to post. :thinking:

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Bull19
ex you need to drink a warm glass of shut the hell up before someone finds out who you are and kicks your a$$. your the biggest freakin dumbass on here. you proly never played a min in high school, much less if you ever made the team. so your proly just trying to get back at all the bellville people for kicking your ass in high school. if you had any smarts what so ever you would never post anything on here again since your opinion is as usefull as cactus toilet paper.

fbb and the rest of the bellville posters. keep on keepin on. Easy guy. Remember to breathe. I know certain posters have a tendency to get under your skin, but c'mon...

FormerBellvilleBrahma
05-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by chugbug
Who really gives a sh@$ about volleyball. I thought this was a baseball post.:eek: :eek: :tongue: :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

This comes from a guy who must have went to a school that never won a game!!!!
I am sure there are people who care about Volleyball, let me get under your skin.
BELLVILLE has won State in Volleyball 9 times, the most by a 3a.
So take a volleyball and stuff it bug!!!!!!:mad: