View Full Version : West Columbia 3 Sinton 2 softball FINAL

neck_94
05-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Columbia girls repeat as REGIONAL CHAMPIONS

CONGRATUALTIONS GIRLS

Going back to Austin

pirateman98
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
Bring Region 4 a State Title!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

pirate44
05-25-2006, 09:21 PM
Congratulations WC :clap:

SintonFan
05-25-2006, 10:02 PM
Congratulations West Columbia!
Go and win that state medal!:clap:
To the Lady Pirates, yall had a great season and don't hang your heads. We are proud of you! I hope you seniors do well in everything you put your minds to. Congratulations Lady Pirates on a very successful season.:clap: :) :clap: :) :clap:

Vrabird
05-25-2006, 10:07 PM
GOOD JOB LADY PIRATES!!! Had a great run to the regional finals. Be there again next year. Great experience.

44INAROW
05-25-2006, 10:16 PM
Congrats to the Lady Necks....... Lady Pirates, you'll had a great season..... I have a feeling you'll will be back on top next year.......

SintonFan
05-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Congrats to the Lady Necks....... Lady Pirates, you'll had a great season..... I have a feeling you'll will be back on top next year.......
Thanks for the support 44INAROW and LHPM!:)

pirate4state
05-25-2006, 11:54 PM
I don't have the words...

Congrats West Columbia. :clap: That was one of the better softball games I have seen!! ALL of those girls played with alot of heart!! :thumbsup: I know our Senior girls are really hurting right now. :( You gals had a heck of a season and will go onto bigger things. We have a young club and I have no doubt they will be in the hunt for the next few years!! :clap: Keep your heads up girls!! :)

I guess I did have some words...;) :D

SintonFan
05-26-2006, 12:09 AM
Thanks for rooting on our Ladies p4s!:)

PhiI C
05-26-2006, 12:12 AM
Congratulations to WC and good luck at State!
Lady Pirates thank you for a great season and thank you seniors for 4 great years. For the rest Let's go for it again next year!

PhiI C
05-26-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I don't have the words...

Congrats West Columbia. :clap: That was one of the better softball games I have seen!! ALL of those girls played with alot of heart!! :thumbsup: I know our Senior girls are really hurting right now. :( You gals had a heck of a season and will go onto bigger things. We have a young club and I have no doubt they will be in the hunt for the next few years!! :clap: Keep your heads up girls!! :)

Thanks for the updates pirate4state. I am sorry I wasn't able to go to all the games and support the girls as in the past. Great season Lady Pirates!
I guess I did have some words...;) :D

Thank you for the updates pirate especially on the games I wasn't able to get too. I am sorry I wasn't able to support the girls as I had in the past. They did great!

Phil C
05-26-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by neck_94
Columbia girls repeat as REGIONAL CHAMPIONS

CONGRATUALTIONS GIRLS

Going back to Austin

It may be me overlooking something but neck_94 always seems to just congratulate the Columbia teams when they good as they deserve but never congratulates the opponents for a well played game. Well forget what I just wrote because I am one who doesn't like controversy and I am sure it is my oversight.

DaHop72
05-26-2006, 09:19 AM
Congrats to the West Columbia girls.

Congrats to the Sinton girls for a job well done.

neck_94
05-26-2006, 09:45 AM
OMG . . .

sorry Phic C, those posts were last night as I was getting updates off the phone, must admit, wasn't thinking of anyone elses "feelings". so here goes.

CONGRATULATIONS SINTON, DEVINE, YOAKUM, LA VERNIA you truely did have great seasons, good luck next year.

Now this would be cool...
who knows maybe next year SINTON and WC can square off in Austin as WC moves out of region 4 and into region 3. (and only losing 2 seniors)

Sinton94
05-26-2006, 10:44 AM
OMG . . .

sorry Phic C, those posts were last night as I was getting updates off the phone, must admit, wasn't thinking of anyone elses "feelings". so here goes.

CONGRATULATIONS SINTON, DEVINE, YOAKUM, LA VERNIA you truely did have great seasons, good luck next year.

who knows maybe next year SINTON and WC can square off in Austin as WC moves out of region 4 and into region 3. (and only losing 2 seniors)

No doubt Sinton would love to have another crack at WC.
Great season Ladies and keep your heads up you have nothing to be ashamed of. I know WC is very glad it was only one game. Good luck to WC at State.

piratebg
05-26-2006, 11:25 AM
Congrats on a great season Lady Pirates and keep your heads high. We'll be back next season.

Good luck to WC at the tourney. Make Reg IV proud.

District303aPastPlayer
05-26-2006, 11:32 AM
Despite losing a few seniors i do believe that sinton's team is going to bring back about half the starters, and 2-3 pitchers :)

Phil C
05-26-2006, 11:34 AM
OMG . . .

Very good neck! And good luck to the WC girls at State and we hope they bring a state championship to region 4!

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
Despite losing a few seniors i do believe that sinton's team is going to bring back about half the starters, and 2-3 pitchers :) We had 3 starting seniors on this team. We'll be good to go for the next few years. :clap: In all the research I've done this season, most of the teams still in the hunt are fairly young!! :eek: Some good softball coming to a town near you!

CoolKat
05-26-2006, 12:41 PM
To the Lady Pirates and their coaches....You guys made us proud. You all had such class when others did not. Good luck to the seniors.

Can't wait to see what next season brings to us. :D

scrub c
05-26-2006, 01:13 PM
Congrats to the Lady 'Necks... We are So proud of you. I think yall have a lot of class also...

Sinton, good season, and way to fight to the very end.

SintonFan
05-26-2006, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Congrats to the West Columbia girls.

Congrats to the Sinton girls for a job well done.
Gawd that looks awful... I'm gonna spend some more time on that sig. It looked much better before I reduced it.:o

flowerchick
05-27-2006, 08:33 PM
I am so proud of the Lady Necks... Another chance for the Gold to go with the Silver.. I know you will make us all proud of you. Have a great time and play hard like you have all season... Go Columbia. See you girls there in Austin