PDA

View Full Version : This Man Should Be Hanged And Shot!!!

ILS1
05-25-2006, 05:11 PM
WILLIAMSON COUNTY

Father sentenced in child assault

A man who fathered a child with his teenage daughter pleaded guilty Wednesday to sexual assault of a child and received a life sentence.

Michael Kent Kitchens, 38, who was arrested in May 2005 for making a terroristic threat, called family members from the Williamson County Jail to ask for bail money. In the course of that phone call, which was recorded as is standard for all inmates, he admitted to an ex-wife that he had a long-term sexual relationship with one of his daughters, District Attorney John Bradley said. Police investigated and then charged him with sexual assault of a child.

The girl was 13 years old when Kitchens, a truck driver, began taking her along when he made interstate trips, Bradley said. She recently gave birth to a daughter, Bradley said, and DNA tests proved that Kitchens was the father.

Story Link (http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/05/25Roundup.html)

injuredinmelee
05-25-2006, 05:13 PM
life in prison is a death sentence for this piece of crap. When the other inmates find out what he is in for hes a goner.

ILS1
05-25-2006, 05:25 PM
Sorry to say but that is gonna be one messed up kid!!! What is her mother gonna say when she grows up. "Honey I want you to meet your father and grandfather!!! Only 1 guy is standing there!!!! Sad,sad story!!!

:mad:

injuredinmelee
05-25-2006, 05:28 PM
I wonder how healthy the child is or if he has downs or is deformed.

Chris Hart
05-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Death is too easy for scum like that. He should be beaten by the other inmates and raped by livestock daily for the rest of his pitiful life. It's beyond me how there can be people in this world that sick:mad: