PDA

View Full Version : Does Liberty Have Any More Obstacles?

redneckplayer010
10-21-2002, 07:25 PM
After a couple of tough losses does Liberty will we have any problems finishing out the season with all wins? let's get some opinions of our up and coming teams to be faced... Tarkington, Cleveland, and Huffman

QBKilla
10-21-2002, 08:17 PM
All big wins for the Panthers.

Liberty 35
Tarkington 0

Liberty 28
Cleveland 7

Liberty 35
Huffman 0

Yall just have to be UP for every game. Don't have a let down.

5inchtaint
10-21-2002, 08:40 PM
The only thing in Liberty's way is theirselves...minimize the turnovers and start making some plays and the Panthers can win out easily

RBARKER
10-21-2002, 09:20 PM
Liberty should not have any problems the rest of the way. I hope yall's team stays healthy and can work on the turnovers, if so you should be in for a pretty good playoff run. Good luck

FBmania
10-21-2002, 10:50 PM
Should be real simple. Protect the ball, protect the ball, protect the ball! No T/O's LP win easily.

chinasprang
10-21-2002, 11:34 PM
man all I know is with robert thorton they can't lose he is the man!

AggieJohn
10-22-2002, 02:04 PM
redneckplayer010:
After a couple of tough losses does Liberty will we have any problems finishing out the season with all wins? let's get some opinions of our up and coming teams to be faced... Tarkington, Cleveland, and Huffmanwho's chinaspring

AggieJohn
10-22-2002, 02:06 PM
redneckplayer010:
After a couple of tough losses does Liberty will we have any problems finishing out the season with all wins? let's get some opinions of our up and coming teams to be faced... Tarkington, Cleveland, and Huffmanwho's chinaspring

chinasprang
10-23-2002, 08:20 AM
I am from china spring my name is John B. and I just think that robert thorton is one of the best guys on the team.

AggieJohn
10-23-2002, 08:37 PM
chinasprang:
I am from china spring my name is John B. and I just think that robert thorton is one of the best guys on the team.Ya know him from his Happening days?

chinasprang
10-24-2002, 08:46 AM
YA! have u happened?

trojandad
10-24-2002, 11:26 AM
I know we're rootin for you Liberty guys to win out, otherwise Cleveland might win out and that would make the Hill go D2 instead of D1. So root against us all you want, we're pullin for you guys to make the playoffs.

AggieJohn
10-24-2002, 01:59 PM
trojandad:
I know we're rootin for you Liberty guys to win out, otherwise Cleveland might win out and that would make the Hill go D2 instead of D1. So root against us all you want, we're pullin for you guys to make the playoffs.Some how i seriously doubt that cleveland can win out!!!

AggieJohn
10-24-2002, 02:12 PM
Chinaspring

No i haven't happened...nothing against episco's i just don't scripturally agree with some of their philosophy...plus the whole secretive thing that goes with happenings doesn't cut it for me.........
Rob and me are good friends..he'll tell you that...but our denominations....episco and baptist...make us exteremly different christians

bubbabrown07
10-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Hey, trojandad. Who ever said that we were rooting against Cold Springs? Generally teams don't "root" for or against other teams. I wish both Cold Springs and Barbers Hill lots of luck. However, simply put, Barbers Hill seemed to have a much more solid team. It's not about pulling in favor for anyone else, but making a prediction is just that, making a prediction. May the better team win, and good luck to both in the playoffs.

redneckplayer010
10-24-2002, 09:49 PM
to big head... let's talk scriptural differences and happening stuff...

to baby hughey... big john b. i love you bro but it is thornton... and i have a gig friday night... haha... talk to you later

and i am in no way rooting for barber's hill against coldspring but after playing both teams, the hill is definately a better team

trojandad
10-24-2002, 11:28 PM
Not rooting for the Hill, eh? Let me see, without trying hard, here's a few copied comments:

this won't be a close game at all... coldsprings is going to get blown out majorly... they have been lucky and what's worse is they know they are just lucky... my advise to the hill... just shove the ball straight down their throats, don't give them anything, and that game will be an open and shut case... i can't believe i'm saying this but go get them eagles

yall played a good game..but we shoulda came home with a W but it dint turn out that way..actually if you watch the film it is hard runnin that caused the fumbles your "hat" never touched the ball..i will admit yall were runnin to the ball thats how yall scored on them. But we totally shut your offense down..our "O" had a far out better performance..we had the best game cept for about 6 plays..we handed yall the game with a few easy to open gifts..but coldsrpings doesn't have a chance..i don't care the outcome of the game cause it doesn't affect us..but for some reason i would rather see yall win rather than them..

# 80

Hey jetback who ever you are let me let you in on a little secret for some reason these BHILL folks are kind of protective of their EAGLE Heritage on this message board....they tend to get mad quick and will basically squash ya statistically and verbally...i'd back away....i know i learned my lesson...haha...Good Luck BH...EVEN if you do lose to CS..

Anyway those are just a couple, and yes guys, those ARE rooting for one team. But that's cool, that's the fun of all this is to watch people root for who they want to. Makes for good locker room posts before the game. Being the underdog works well, we tend to not play as sharp in the beginning of a game as the favorite. Won't be any trouble about that this game. It's not hard getting up for a great team like BH. Here's to an injury free game. GO TROJANS!!!!!

FBmania
10-24-2002, 11:47 PM
HEY Trojan dad, where are the the rest of the Trojan faithful? You're doing a fine job of promoting your team but with the title on the line I figured it would be a little more rowdy with you guys. Whichever way the game turns out I'll bet next year the hype will have a little more fervor to it :D I hope to see a good, clean and injury free game Saturday. With us as champs of course. :D :D Best of luck to you! By the way what # is your son? Or what position?

trojandad
10-25-2002, 07:21 AM
You're right FBmania, it would be nice if we had more people on here. As I said, you guys have a much more established program than we have. One of the things that has to be learned with a winning team is how the fans for that team should back a winning team, it's a learned thing, I think. Lots of good things are happening with this streak, but suffice it to say that the guys have done SO much of this with talent and a singlemindedness.

Well, my son just looked over my shoulder and asked to not give his number, he said he wants his talking to be on the field, so we'll fill you in later. He's a starting lineman and is about to chew the wallpaper off the wall to get this game going. And now we hear the moisture of that big Pacific hurricane will be here by Saturday night. Can this get any stranger?

AggieJohn
10-25-2002, 08:36 AM
trojandad:
Not rooting for the Hill, eh? Let me see, without trying hard, here's a few copied comments:

this won't be a close game at all... coldsprings is going to get blown out majorly... they have been lucky and what's worse is they know they are just lucky... my advise to the hill... just shove the ball straight down their throats, don't give them anything, and that game will be an open and shut case... i can't believe i'm saying this but go get them eagles

yall played a good game..but we shoulda came home with a W but it dint turn out that way..actually if you watch the film it is hard runnin that caused the fumbles your "hat" never touched the ball..i will admit yall were runnin to the ball thats how yall scored on them. But we totally shut your offense down..our "O" had a far out better performance..we had the best game cept for about 6 plays..we handed yall the game with a few easy to open gifts..but coldsrpings doesn't have a chance..i don't care the outcome of the game cause it doesn't affect us..but for some reason i would rather see yall win rather than them..

# 80

Hey jetback who ever you are let me let you in on a little secret for some reason these BHILL folks are kind of protective of their EAGLE Heritage on this message board....they tend to get mad quick and will basically squash ya statistically and verbally...i'd back away....i know i learned my lesson...haha...Good Luck BH...EVEN if you do lose to CS..

Anyway those are just a couple, and yes guys, those ARE rooting for one team. But that's cool, that's the fun of all this is to watch people root for who they want to. Makes for good locker room posts before the game. Being the underdog works well, we tend to not play as sharp in the beginning of a game as the favorite. Won't be any trouble about that this game. It's not hard getting up for a great team like BH. Here's to an injury free game. GO TROJANS!!!!!hey i'm in favor of yall just not playing the game and CS forfeiting...giving bh a win and then let CS lose another game and bh just suddenly lose week 9 and week 10...i can always hope for a 3 way tie couldn't i?...haha...best of luck both teams....i think tarkington should be any easy roll over tonight...brothers haven't made the playoffs in 46 years..and their 0-7 record this year doesn't really give them much more hope...

trojandad
10-25-2002, 08:43 AM
I think you guys have the best shot to win out. We expect to see you in the D2 playoffs.

bubbabrown07
10-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Well, let me clarify. 'I' am not rooting for either team. I can not speak for the rest of the LP's, but I for one wish each team the best of luck, and here's hoping for an exciting, injury-free game. If I can, I will try to make the game, but I can't say for sure if I will be there. And I'LL never tell who's side I'll be sitting on.....
hehe

AggieJohn
10-25-2002, 09:16 AM
redneckplayer010:
to big head... let's talk scriptural differences and happening stuff...

to baby hughey... big john b. i love you bro but it is thornton... and i have a gig friday night... haha... talk to you later

and i am in no way rooting for barber's hill against coldspring but after playing both teams, the hill is definately a better team

45anytime my bro in yeshua....i'll be praying for yall's safety tonight in all this rain...tha's all yall need is a freak accident happening...oh yeah....got to delicatefade.com....ross king tabs...yea

<small>[ October 25, 2002, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: explayer2001 ]</small>

FBmania
10-25-2002, 05:28 PM
trojandad:
You're right FBmania, it would be nice if we had more people on here. As I said, you guys have a much more established program than we have. One of the things that has to be learned with a winning team is how the fans for that team should back a winning team, it's a learned thing, I think. Lots of good things are happening with this streak, but suffice it to say that the guys have done SO much of this with talent and a singlemindedness.

Well, my son just looked over my shoulder and asked to not give his number, he said he wants his talking to be on the field, so we'll fill you in later. He's a starting lineman and is about to chew the wallpaper off the wall to get this game going. And now we hear the moisture of that big Pacific hurricane will be here by Saturday night. Can this get any stranger?I understand. Sounds like a fine young man. Yes it looks like we'll be playing on wet turf. Hopefully the game won't be too sloppy. Good luck!

redneckplayer010
10-26-2002, 11:30 PM
ok... so it wasn't how we would have wanted to win... but it was a win none the less... we didn't get to practice like usual because of the rain and that hurt us.. but lord knows we'll be ready for cleveland if it ever stops raining...

and john... what kind of trouble did cleveland get into?

AggieJohn
10-28-2002, 12:22 AM
you still got a win rob....by 1 or 84 you still one.....do have to get intensity up though....even if these last few games are supposed to be cake walks

redneckplayer010
10-28-2002, 11:33 PM
IS IT EVER GOING TO QUIT RAINING HERE? i'd love to go outside and practice for one day... the gym practices suck so bad... i don't see why it won't quit raining... ugh... we are still very focused on our task... see ya friday night at 7:30 in huffman

AggieJohn
10-29-2002, 10:54 AM
finallly it stopped rainin
g!!!