PDA

View Full Version : Graduation

TheDOCTORdre
05-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Who has or will be attending or participating in a graduation this year?

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 11:11 AM
I have to go watch RMAC graduate...he must be in bed with the Fat Cats trying to get more of my money!

pirate44
05-25-2006, 11:12 AM
ill be at Sinton cheering on my brothers step-daughter

District303aPastPlayer
05-25-2006, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
ill be at Sinton cheering on my brothers step-daughter

Save me a seat... a boat load of my co-workers are graduatin

Bullaholic
05-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Attended Sanger HS commencement at UNT's Collisium last night in Denton to watch my Great Nephew get his diploma. One note. Sanger HS had a young lady student who was graduating perform Celine Dion's "Goodbye's (The saddest Word)" and it was one of the most professional vocal performances I have seen in many years. This young lady was pro calibre in execution and appearance and hit every note perfectly in this song. I think she could be on "American Idol" and be among the finalists quite easily.

piratebg
05-25-2006, 11:23 AM
I'll be attending my cousin's graduation in Odem on Friday. Then we will spend Saturday celebrating my wife's, cousin's graduation with a barbque and dance.

olddawggreen
05-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Normally I would, but with no sons graduating this year, I am taking the family to a George Strait and Tracey Lawrence Concert in Frisco instead. :D Congratulations to all you graduaters, remember to continue to be smart after you walk across the stage and be safe this weekend.:)

raider red 2000
05-25-2006, 11:30 AM
congrats to all.

i wont be going to one...i hate those things :)

pirate44
05-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
geeze, just with my family alone, theyll have to add portable bleachers :D

pirate4state
05-25-2006, 11:52 AM
geeze, just with my family alone, theyll have to add portable bleachers :D You don't have to tell us about that ... the Serrano clan didn't know when to quit!!! :eek: :eek: ;)

eagles_victory
05-25-2006, 12:24 PM
I'll be graduating tommorow night in Fairfield. Our principal told us one year a guy graduated and his family started beating on pots and pans with wooden spoons whats the craziest thing like that any of yall have ever seen?

PurpleFreddy
05-25-2006, 12:25 PM
All teachers must attend graduation Friday night at McKinney North. Sallll-uuutte.

AggieJohn
05-25-2006, 01:08 PM
i hated where we graduated at.....

Buccaneer
05-25-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
I know this year the way graduation is in Sinton you can seat on the home or visitors side. They encourage you to find out which side your graduate will be closer to. I dont think the graduates will know until after practice on Friday.

MHSvarsity2007
05-25-2006, 06:16 PM
i have to go to ours...i have to hand out freakin programs for national honor society :mad:

TheDOCTORdre
05-25-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You don't have to tell us about that ... the Serrano clan didn't know when to quit!!! :eek: :eek: ;)
aint that the truth

CHS_CG
05-25-2006, 09:19 PM
I have my babysitters daughter's graduation tomorrow night, then I am goin to project graduation with her, which you arent allowed to leave till 6am, then I have one of my best friends graduation at 9 am on Saturday morning.. can anybody STARBUCKS!!!

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
I know this year the way graduation is in Sinton you can seat on the home or visitors side. They encourage you to find out which side your graduate will be closer to. I dont think the graduates will know until after practice on Friday. The recent set ups for graduation are INSANE!! :mad: What ever happened to the graduates facing the crowd??? :rolleyes: Dumb, dumb, dumb!!! I have several cousins graduating tonight, but I may skip the ceremonies b/c I think the set up is ridiculous. :hand: I'll say congrats at their parties!! :D

OH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR SENIORS ON THE DOWNLOW!!!

pirate44
05-26-2006, 12:07 PM
The recent set ups for graduation are INSANE!! :mad: What ever happened to the graduates facing the crowd??? :rolleyes: Dumb, dumb, dumb!!! I have several cousins graduating tonight, but I may skip the ceremonies b/c I think the set up is ridiculous. :hand: I'll say congrats at their parties!! :D

OH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR SENIORS ON THE DOWNLOW!!!
you're boycotting graduation?

by the way, do you remember Giz falling at ours?
and to keep us from falling asleep during the speeches, we had water guns:D

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 01:15 PM
you're boycotting graduation?

by the way, do you remember Giz falling at ours?
and to keep us from falling asleep during the speeches, we had water guns:D

I think so. I'll probably go watch X-Men 3 or something.

I don't but just getting a mental picture of Giz falling is FUNNY!!! I remember the water guns. :devil: We were so bad!! :cool: LOL

pirate44
05-26-2006, 01:31 PM
I think so. I'll probably go watch X-Men 3 or something.

I don't but just getting a mental picture of Giz falling is FUNNY!!! I remember the water guns. :devil: We were so bad!! :cool: LOL
he knocked over wuite a few chairs off the platform. haha. those were some terribly boring speeches. the one i thought was dumb and a 2nd grader could have written, is the only one i remember. :D

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
he knocked over wuite a few chairs off the platform. haha. those were some terribly boring speeches. the one i thought was dumb and a 2nd grader could have written, is the only one i remember. :D hmmmmmm....I don't even remember who gave speeches!!! LMAO

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:00 PM
you're boycotting graduation???

I just realized the reason I'm not is b/c of a hair-brained idea!! :rolleyes: :D :D

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:12 PM
I just realized the reason I'm not is b/c of a hair-brained idea!! :rolleyes: :D :D
well if you go, wave to us, if you dont, drink a beer for me too :D

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:15 PM
well if you go, wave to us, if you dont, drink a beer for me too :D I don't drink beer!! I'll see what I can come up with though. ;) :D

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:21 PM
I don't drink beer!! I'll see what I can come up with though. ;) :D
in that case, have an appletini for me :D

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:26 PM
in that case, have an appletini for me :D :doh: No, no, no!! I have been wanting to try those, but I'll stick to frozen margaritas for now!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm OR strawberry daiquiris

http://www.drinkalizer.com/cocktailbilder-/frozenstrawberrydaiquiri.jpg

or

http://www.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/8/0/3/medium/308399.jpg

Hell, just leave both!! :devil:

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:28 PM
:doh: No, no, no!! I have been wanting to try those, but I'll stick to frozen margaritas for now!! mmmmmmmmmmmmm OR strawberry daiquiris

http://www.drinkalizer.com/cocktailbilder-/frozenstrawberrydaiquiri.jpg

or

http://www.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/8/0/3/medium/308399.jpg

Hell, just leave both!! :devil:
i know how that goes. ive always wanted to try a chocolate martini, but do you know how embarrasing it is for a guy to order one.:D

did i tell you our company is having "beer and marguerita friday" june 2?

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:30 PM
i know how that goes. ive always wanted to try a chocolate martini, but do you know how embarrasing it is for a guy to order one.:D

did i tell you our company is having "beer and marguerita friday" june 2?

You could always get Becky to order one for you!!! :p :p

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:43 PM
You could always get Becky to order one for you!!! :p :p
she wont order anything other than strawberry margueritas :(

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:48 PM
she wont order anything other than strawberry margueritas :( :eek: tough break! Guess you'll have to make your own.

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:50 PM
:thinking: I'm getting an idea...maybe I should have a few drinks and THEN go to graduation...this way I won't care who is facing who!!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/idea.gif :evillaugh :evillaugh

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:51 PM
:thinking: I'm getting an idea...maybe I should have a few drinks and THEN go to graduation...this way I won't care who is facing who!!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/idea.gif :evillaugh :evillaugh
yeah, and if you ddrink enough, you might make the cover of next weeks San Pat County news

District303aPastPlayer
05-26-2006, 02:51 PM
yeah, and if you ddrink enough, you might make the cover of next weeks San Pat County news

hahaha:clap: :clap:

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah, and if you ddrink enough, you might make the cover of next weeks San Pat County news LMAO!! You know it! :thumbsup: Except that might not fly with the boss. :thinking:

pirate44
05-26-2006, 02:59 PM
LMAO!! You know it! :thumbsup: Except that might not fly with the boss. :thinking:
whatever happened to all publicity is good publicity:D

pirate4state
05-26-2006, 03:01 PM
whatever happened to all publicity is good publicity:D ummmmmm, you do remember where we live don't ya? That only applies to Hollywood and we are so not Hollywood!!!

LHMom
05-27-2006, 04:14 PM
I attended my youngest child's graduation. I didn't even cry... until today!