PDA

View Full Version : Waaaaaaaaa.....

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 10:25 PM
I hear Mark Cuban weeping!!!! :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:And, I thought owners had to dress nice too?? No?? :thinking:

PhiI C
05-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I hear Mark Cuban weeping!!!! :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:And, I thought owners had to dress nice too?? No?? :thinking:

SHOW SOME COMPASSION!! :mad:

RMAC
05-24-2006, 11:14 PM

I bet that shirt he was wearing cost more than my first car.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I bet that shirt he was wearing cost more than my first car. Looks just like the one I saw at Old Navy last nite...... :D You Mav fans need to stop playing the Cuban money hand......alot of people have that much money that own teams....he's nothing special in that regard. And money won't buy you a Championship...if so, what happened the last couple years????? :rolleyes:

RMAC
05-24-2006, 11:24 PM
Or maybe he's just one of those insanely rich people that doesn't like to pay out the rear for his close. He wouldn't have received a 2nd glance from most people at my church. Besides, he owns the team, he can wear what he wants to the games.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 11:26 PM
Oh yeah he can....but I was serious in my question, don't the owners have to wear suits too? or not?

RMAC
05-24-2006, 11:28 PM
I don't think so cuz I don't think he's got in trouble for that. . . yet. I'm sure the Commissioner'll get pissed off at him and pass down a mandate requiring all the owners to dress professionally. At which point Cuban will tell him to lick one, and move the Mav's to Russia.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 11:29 PM
I don't think so cuz I don't think he's got in trouble for that. . . yet. I'm sure the Commissioner'll get pissed off at him and pass down a mandate requiring all the owners to dress professionally. At which point Cuban will tell him to lick one, and move the Mav's to Russia. WEll I think he should wear what he wants......I was just wondering......there was such an uproar about all that before.

RMAC
05-24-2006, 11:31 PM
Yeah, I really have no problem w/ him wearing what he wants. I seriously think it's one of those things that when you have that much $, people let you wear what you want. Well, as much fun as it's been hammering out like 20 posts in 10 min, I have thankyou notes to write then I gotta go work in the morning. Ya'll have fun and don't get into too big of a fight w/o me. Nite folks.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 11:32 PM
Yeah, I really have no problem w/ him wearing what he wants. I seriously think it's one of those things that when you have that much $, people let you wear what you want. Well, as much fun as it's been hammering out like 20 posts in 10 min, I have thankyou notes to write then I gotta go work in the morning. Ya'll have fun and don't get into too big of a fight w/o me. Nite folks. Yeah all in good fun....good luck and sleep tight!!!!! :) :)

PhiI C
05-24-2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah all in good fun....good luck and sleep tight!!!!! :) :)

I agree! All in good natured fun. Have a good sleep. I will be going to bed soon myself.

Bandera YaYa
05-24-2006, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
I agree! All in good natured fun. Have a good sleep. I will be going to bed soon myself. Wow...I'm not even gonna say what I thought I read there.....

PhiI C
05-24-2006, 11:39 PM
:D It is ok. RM is in Lubbock and I am in South Texas.

injuredinmelee
05-25-2006, 07:36 AM
Looks just like the one I saw at Old Navy last nite...... :D You Mav fans need to stop playing the Cuban money hand......alot of people have that much money that own teams....he's nothing special in that regard. And money won't buy you a Championship...if so, what happened the last couple years????? :rolleyes:

waaaaaaaa i like your post all night long concerning the mavs. sorry your team wasnt good enough this year.

Txbroadcaster
05-25-2006, 08:40 AM
Oh yeah he can....but I was serious in my question, don't the owners have to wear suits too? or not?

The PLAYERS have a dress code now, not the owners.

Ranger Mom
05-25-2006, 08:55 AM
:D It is ok. RM is in Lubbock and I am in South Texas.

Im confused.....when was I in Lubbock and what was I doing there??

Did I have fun??:confused: :confused:

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Im confused.....when was I in Lubbock and what was I doing there??

Did I have fun??:confused: :confused:

It was that wild wasn't it? I think Phil was saying RMAC...like he calls me Adi...he just punched in RM. Though RMAC is still in Graham for a few more weeks...

venomous tat2
05-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Looks just like the one I saw at Old Navy last nite...... :D You Mav fans need to stop playing the Cuban money hand......alot of people have that much money that own teams....he's nothing special in that regard. And money won't buy you a Championship...if so, what happened the last couple years????? :rolleyes:

It bought Jerry Jones one when he bought Deion Sanders LOL

Ranger Mom
05-25-2006, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
It was that wild wasn't it? I think Phil was saying RMAC...like he calls me Adi...he just punched in RM. Though RMAC is still in Graham for a few more weeks...

Ohhhh....well, he is gonna have to come up with a different nickname for RMAC...that one is TAKEN!!!

:D :D

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 09:05 AM

When have we ever tried to "buy a championship?" If that was the plan, then Cuban could have paid whatever was needed for Shaq, Garnett, Nash, etc. when these guys came on the market. However, he uses some business sense and realized that while they were superstar player...they were not the best fit for what the Mavericks were trying to do to win a championship...thus no need to spend the money!

Cameron Crazy
05-25-2006, 09:06 AM
WEll I think he should wear what he wants......I was just wondering......there was such an uproar about all that before.
What happened to your spurs?

Phil C
05-25-2006, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
What happened to your spurs?

TheDOCTORdre
05-25-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
thats right we dont neeed to constantly rub it in on how the Go Spur Go Rally threads didnt do a bit of good :D

raider red 2000
05-25-2006, 09:32 AM
owners can wear what they want.

the Maloof bros in sacramento wear jerseys and look stupid.

SUNS HEAT FINALS

AggieJohn
05-25-2006, 09:33 AM

phil's mantra in life

SintonFan
05-25-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
thats right we dont neeed to constantly rub it in on how the Go Spur Go Rally threads didnt do a bit of good :D
They only work once...:( :( :(

Emerson1
05-25-2006, 04:23 PM
I hear Tim Duncan crying to, apparently he caught a fish hook in his finger.

injuredinmelee
05-25-2006, 04:38 PM
The waaaaaaa follwed Ginoblis drive into the trees on the #1 tee.

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee

tell 'em Rick!

slpybear the bullfan
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
:clap:

SintonFan
05-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Yall are bad...:(