PDA

View Full Version : That Was Freakin' Hilarious!!!!

ILS1
05-24-2006, 08:25 PM
On AI,that kid that looks like Clay Aiken. He starts singing and then Clay comes from behind him and the kid flips out!!! He was screaming,yelling and blushing like a little school girl!!! LOL!!!! :D :D :D Man,Clay looks so gay with that haircut and look he's sportin' now!!! :D

Cameron Crazy
05-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
On AI,that kid that looks like Clay Aiken. He starts singing and then Clay comes from behind him and the kid flips out!!! He was screaming,yelling and blushing like a little school girl!!! LOL!!!! :D :D :D Man,Clay looks so gay with that haircut and look he's sportin' now!!! :D
Your not watching the mavs?:thinking:

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 08:45 PM

I missed when he came out..I was in the kitchen supervising the hubby cooking dinner.

I kept thinking he looked familiar...it wasn't until the end of the son that I figured out it was Clay!!

44INAROW
05-24-2006, 09:09 PM
I thought the "spoofs" on the awards was pretty funny....... nice way to fill up the time............

spiveyrat
05-25-2006, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I missed when he came out..I was in the kitchen supervising the hubby cooking dinner.

I kept thinking he looked familiar...it wasn't until the end of the son that I figured out it was Clay!!

Yeah, I had to ask my wife who that was. :thinking:

wedo
05-25-2006, 07:37 AM

Man that was funny!!! Those two should have been in Broke Back Mountain!!! All i could think about was clay Gaykien!