PDA

View Full Version : How you can tell it's off-season on the downlow!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 09:59 AM
We have "words that start with the letter ???" popping up everywhere.

Everyone gets their own "appreciation thread".

Feel free to add on!

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 10:06 AM
Ranger Mom goes into hiding for no reason at all!!!

This AI thread is killing me...I SO want to open it up but I must stay strong! ;)

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 10:07 AM
i am following adidas so that i can try to get my count up :)

we havnt had any good discussions lately

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
i am following adidas so that i can try to get my count up :)

Don't hate the player hate the game...:thumbsup: And I do put time and effort into most of my posts...go look at my Las Vegas post from a few minutes ago. That took 10 minutes or so to get together!

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 10:09 AM
i know you are ligitimate....like some guys.

SHOW SOME COMPASSION

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Ranger Mom goes into hiding for no reason at all!!!

This AI thread is killing me...I SO want to open it up but I must stay strong! ;)

LOL!! I didn't even know I was in hiding!! I'll come out!!

I thought you just didn't wanna know the results of the vote TONIGHT!! You can't even read opinions up until then??

Dude...you must have it BAD!!!!;) :p

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
LOL!! I didn't even know I was in hiding!! I'll come out!!

I thought you just didn't wanna know the results of the vote TONIGHT!! You can't even read opinions up until then??

Dude...you must have it BAD!!!!;) :p

Oh I can read opinions...but I know that with opinions you can pretty much figure out what will happen. Plus...then I will REALLY want to watch tonight and find out what happened! Now I just have to figure out why my DVR only recorded 19 minutes of Desperate Housewives. This is causing my all sorts of problems.

Oh and NO I don't have it bad...we aren't even "together"...I'm just being a nice guy because I am one! ;)

AggieJohn
05-24-2006, 10:36 AM
1. I haven't been threatened to be ROM'ed in 3 months
2. It's been 2 months since my last aggie/horns debate
3. I am now posting "feelings" on things type of posts.
4. We had a Survivor on the D.L.
5. Texags server has been slower
6. I have now opened my own personal website
7. The NBA playoffs excite me.
8. We have an idiot who wants to hold his breath for 9 minutes.
9. Jason and Me are actually friends.
10. My facebook is actually updated

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 10:51 AM

Oh and NO I don't have it bad...we aren't even "together"...I'm just being a nice guy because I am one! ;)

Uh..huh...sure!!!:cool: :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 10:53 AM
Uh..huh...sure!!!:cool: :thumbsup:

here...ya want proof??? She is going to Greece for a week in July...with a guy NOT named Forrest! :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:02 AM
here...ya want proof??? She is going to Greece for a week in July...with a guy NOT named Forrest! :thumbsup:

:thinking: Daddy??:D

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:06 AM
:thinking: Daddy??:D

no Daddy is who she is in London with right now. This one is some guy that she went to SMU with that now lives in Atlanta. He offered to pay for her flight (has enough frequent flyer miles) so she was like "yeah I don't wanna date him...but how could I turn down a free trip to Greece?" While I could have...I didn't have too much of an argument to make.

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:16 AM
no Daddy is who she is in London with right now. This one is some guy that she went to SMU with that now lives in Atlanta. He offered to pay for her flight (has enough frequent flyer miles) so she was like "yeah I don't wanna date him...but how could I turn down a free trip to Greece?" While I could have...I didn't have too much of an argument to make.

Another sign that it's off season....Adidas and I are posting about his love life...or lack of one!!:D :D

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:21 AM
Another sign that it's off season....Adidas and I are posting about his love life...or lack of one!!:D :D

ya know what??? :mad: :mad: :p Gotta do what ya gotta do...even if there isn't anything TO do!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:23 AM
ya know what??? :mad: :mad: :p Gotta do what ya gotta do...even if there isn't anything TO do!

Okay...if you are TIVOing or DVRing AI...when do you plan on watching it??

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Okay...if you are TIVOing or DVRing AI...when do you plan on watching it??

umm...when she gets back!!! :rolleyes:

Plus I realized last night that Desperate Housewives only taped the first 19 minutes for some reason...I'll have explaining that one!

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 11:42 AM
your okay with your girl going to Greece with an old "friend"???

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:42 AM
umm...when she gets back!!! :rolleyes:

So when is that??? GRRRRRR....you are just pushing my buttons today, aren't ya??:p

I hope it's late tonight...do you really think you are gonna be able to keep yourself from finding out who won til she gets back??

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 11:43 AM
And Tvoing Desperate housewives is def a man card violation. You will have to appear before the board.

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
And Tvoing Desperate housewives is def a man card violation. You will have to appear before the board.

I never said that I was going to watch it...I only said I DVR'd it for HER to watch! I don't break man laws sir...I write them! :thumbsup:

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:46 AM
your okay with your girl going to Greece with an old "friend"???

1. She's not "my girl"...if she was I sure wouldn't be too happy about it.

2. I know this sounds shallow...but as long as I'm still #1 when she is here in Dallas...then I can't gripe too much! ;) Remember...he lives in Atlanta and she never sees him.

3. She went to Wylie...so that has to count for something! :thumbsup:

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 11:47 AM
Ok if it is for her to watch we will let you off the hook since your gonna be up the creek when she finds out you only got 19 minutes. I bet her man in Greece could get the whole thing... sorry man had to throw that in there.

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 11:48 AM
1. She's not "my girl"...if she was I sure wouldn't be too happy about it.

2. I know this sounds shallow...but as long as I'm still #1 when she is here in Dallas...then I can't gripe too much! ;) Remember...he lives in Atlanta and she never sees him.

3. She went to Wylie...so that has to count for something! :thumbsup:

Wylie girls are the bestest...

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:48 AM
. I bet her man in Greece could get the whole thing... sorry man had to throw that in there.

OMG!!! That literally made me start choking, the laugh flew out so fast and hard!!!

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:49 AM
OMG!!! That literally made me start choking, the laugh flew out so fast and hard!!!

pretty good comment there...

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Ok if it is for her to watch we will let you off the hook since your gonna be up the creek when she finds out you only got 19 minutes. I bet her man in Greece could get the whole thing... sorry man had to throw that in there.

don't worry...I already "have a backup plan" and got a copy of the full episode for her. I know how to not leave her hangin' ;)

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:51 AM
pretty good comment there...

:confused: :rolleyes: :p

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 11:52 AM
don't worry...I already "have a backup plan" and got a copy of the full episode for her. I know how to not leave her hangin' ;)

WOW!! Sounds serious to me!!:inlove:

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 11:57 AM

Dont forget to let her have a few moments to where she feels like she is in control. We have to stroke their egos, but deep inside we know that they couldnt pull this life off without us. Its good for them to think they are in charge occasionally.

That ought to generate some comments.

Nothing like some injured female bashing to spice up a wednesday.

DaHop72
05-24-2006, 12:02 PM
And Tvoing Desperate housewives is def a man card violation. You will have to appear before the board. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thirty lashes

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I think any man card violations should be punished by being forced to watch one weeks worth of Oprah episodes. That ought to keep em from any more man code slippages..

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 12:14 PM
Dont forget to let her have a few moments to where she feels like she is in control. We have to stroke their egos, but deep inside we know that they couldnt pull this life off without us. Its good for them to think they are in charge occasionally.

That ought to generate some comments.

Nothing like some injured female bashing to spice up a wednesday.

(Live from the Midlothian, TX Whataburger!!!)

Every so often...I tell her that she is right. Actually, I find myself saying that more often lately than I normally do. I may have to call for a self-imposed man code investigation. My punishment is she is gone for 12 days right now...and letting her go to Greece with "another guy" at the end of July.

K...I'm good to go again!

LH Panther Mom
05-24-2006, 12:18 PM
How you can tell it's off-season on the downlow!

When there hasn't been a good Sweetwater/Snyder fight in a while. :p

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
How you can tell it's off-season on the downlow!

When there hasn't been a good Sweetwater/Snyder fight in a while. :p

Thread killer!

Ranger Mom
05-24-2006, 01:25 PM
Thread killer!

Why is that?? She didn't focus on you??

:devil: :devil: :devil:

(I am feeling in a "mood" today!!):p

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 01:25 PM
And I guess since Snyder didnt want to play Sweetwater or Wylie we wont have a legit one this upcoming regular season. Heres to the playoffs and a Mustang/Tiger matchup.

injuredinmelee
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM

wow rangermom checking Adidas into the boards!

No penalty box minutes however.

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 01:31 PM

RM- let him know who's boss :)

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 01:32 PM
wow rangermom checking Adidas into the boards!

No penalty box minutes however.

that sounds like hockey.....it must be slow in here

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM

damn right that's why I said it! I've spent my day talking about my love and getting tickets to the Mavs/Suns game tonight for the bestfriend of "the girl!" When the girl is away...gotta go for the next best thing! ;)

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 01:41 PM
damn right that's why I said it! I've spent my day talking about my love and getting tickets to the Mavs/Suns game tonight for the bestfriend of "the girl!" When the girl is away...gotta go for the next best thing! ;)

Adidas- dont show the friend the O face....no matter how tempting.....your chick will find out.

and then bad things might happen....like a kick in the groin....or she might say....looks like fun...got room for one more.

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Adidas- dont show the friend the O face....no matter how tempting.....your chick will find out.

and then bad things might happen....like a kick in the groin....or she might say....looks like fun...got room for one more.

It's a hard call...is it worth the risk?? ;)

j/k...I'm not that kinda guy. As much as Rickadamius might try and say to the contrary...I play "the nice guy" role with girls! My mama raised me well! :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
05-24-2006, 01:43 PM
~ Just for a few certain people~

We dont have any Praise the Gobblers threads

NOT THAT I MIND THEM!!:inlove:

Bullaholic
05-24-2006, 01:44 PM
Adidas---you have got to be one of the most understanding and easy-going guys on the planet. :D

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 01:45 PM
It's a hard call...is it worth the risk?? ;)

j/k...I'm not that kinda guy. As much as Rickadamius might try and say to the contrary...I play "the nice guy" role with girls! My mama raised me well! :thumbsup:

being raised with morals can suck at times. :)

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Adidas---you have got to be one of the most understanding and easy-going guys on the planet. :D

and don't forget argumentative with people on the DL. Though I don't consider it an argument..I think of it as a debate. Arguments involve being truly passionate over the topic and likely somebody will get upset! ;)

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:48 PM
being raised with morals can suck at times. :)

yes it can...but I look at it this way. With girls, it's not about quantity...it's about quality. If you are getting a "quantity" girl then there is a good chance that a lot of other people may have as well and that just isn't something that I am comfortable with.

Besides, by being "the nice guy" that already limits the number of girls that are interested at my age. Most of them are still looking for the "a$$hole" guy who may be fun and thrilling...but will screw them over eventually.

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 01:54 PM
yes it can...but I look at it this way. With girls, it's not about quantity...it's about quality. If you are getting a "quantity" girl then there is a good chance that a lot of other people may have as well and that just isn't something that I am comfortable with.

Besides, by being "the nice guy" that already limits the number of girls that are interested at my age. Most of them are still looking for the "a$$hole" guy who may be fun and thrilling...but will screw them over eventually.

young Jedi- you are wise beyond your years :)

how old are you anyways

Adidas410s
05-24-2006, 01:57 PM
young Jedi- you are wise beyond your years :)

how old are you anyways

turned 23 about a month ago...so you can see why not too many girls are into the "nice guy" thing...especially in Dallas! ;)

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 02:03 PM
turned 23 about a month ago...so you can see why not too many girls are into the "nice guy" thing...especially in Dallas! ;)

i know what you mean.

but it will pay off in a few years.

Bullaholic
05-24-2006, 02:08 PM
i know what you mean.

but it will pay off in a few years.

Yep, you'll get this thing called a "wife", Adidas---and you will never be without adequate supervision again on anything you do. :D

raider red 2000
05-24-2006, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep, you'll get this thing called a "wife", Adidas---and you will never be without adequate supervision again on anything you do. :D
i was made fun of earlier.....i dont want to goto the nudie bar with some buddies....one said...you are scared to ask....we asked well are you going....he said NOPE :)

good grief.

pirate44
05-25-2006, 09:45 AM
i can tell its offseason when a thread about lemon merengue pie gets to be 2 pages long and stays on page one of the forum for 2 days

44INAROW
05-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
i can tell its offseason when a thread about lemon merengue pie gets to be 2 pages long and stays on page one of the forum for 2 days

it would stay on page 1 LONGER if someone we know would sacrifice his diet and make a coconut cream or chocolate pie and take a picture of it for us :devil: :D :D :D

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 09:56 AM

Do you have your settings on 10 posts/page? I guess that's why I didn't even notice the thread because I have mine on 40 posts/page...got tired of going through so many pages all the time! :p

pirate44
05-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Do you have your settings on 10 posts/page? I guess that's why I didn't even notice the thread because I have mine on 40 posts/page...got tired of going through so many pages all the time! :p
mines on the default, but you gotta admit, it probably wouldnt have more than 1 reply during football season

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 10:02 AM
mines on the default, but you gotta admit, it probably wouldnt have more than 1 reply during football season

this is true. Then again...about 70% of these threads wouldn't get much "face time" during football season.

pirate44
05-25-2006, 10:03 AM
this is true. Then again...about 70% of these threads wouldn't get much "face time" during football season.
just 70?

Adidas410s
05-25-2006, 10:07 AM
just 70?

I was thinking that your other sports related threads would still be around. We would just be replacing HS baseball and NBA threads with "UT vs Ohio State/BlowU/etc" and "Who will A&M blow it against next?"