PDA

View Full Version : r u ok, bandera yaya?

BTEXDAD
05-23-2006, 10:09 AM
Bandera Ya Ya must have doubled his posts in one night pulling for the spurs.
Just hope he's okay after the loss. Please let us know, Bandera!
I didn't have much rooting interest for either team.
Go Houston Rockets! NBA champs in 2007!

TheDOCTORdre
05-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by BTEXDAD
Bandera Ya Ya must have doubled his posts in one night pulling for the spurs.
Just hope he's okay after the loss. Please let us know, Bandera!
I didn't have much rooting interest for either team.
Go Houston Rockets! NBA champs in 2007!
unless I've been wrong all these years, YaYa's a she

spiveyrat
05-23-2006, 10:16 AM
He??? Uh Oh! :doh:

BTEXDAD
05-23-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
He??? Uh Oh! :doh:

OOOPs! Sorry, bandera.
I don't bother to look at profiles, but I guess I should have known. Ya ya sister hood and all that. Hope you still love me!

Ranger Mom
05-23-2006, 10:46 AM
OOOPs! Sorry, bandera.
I don't bother to look at profiles, but I guess I should have known. Ya ya sister hood and all that. Hope you still love me!

HaHa!! Yeah...YaYa is very much a "she woman"!!

Gobbla2001
05-23-2006, 12:23 PM
You must be thinking about BanderaBlahBlah, he was rooting too and his voice is pretty sore today... a very long drive home and waking up to be at work at 7:30 has effected him as well...

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2006, 12:24 PM
OOOPs! Sorry, bandera.
I don't bother to look at profiles, but I guess I should have known. Ya ya sister hood and all that. Hope you still love me! Yeah I guess I'll survive.......O/T should not have occured....oh well, I still love my Spurs and yes, I'll still love you , too!! But you did worry me, thinking I was a guy, with my sig and all.....hmmmmmmm.......well Peace OUT!!
:D

Matthew328
05-23-2006, 12:48 PM
OT shouldn't have occured??? hmmmm sure looked like a foul to me at the end of the game....wait do I detect a little..naaa I'll leave it alone

Emerson1
05-23-2006, 01:31 PM
If OT shouldn't have occured this game, then the series should of been over in game 5 when Dirk was pulled down by parker at the very end.

Phil C
05-23-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
If OT shouldn't have occured this game, then the series should of been over in game 5 when Dirk was pulled down by parker at the very end.

Of course that might not have happened if they had called Terry's foul on the hit on Finley that was missed.

Finley deserved better treatment by the Dallas fans by the way with what he had done for them over the years. The suspension was not his fault.

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2006, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Matthew328
OT shouldn't have occured??? hmmmm sure looked like a foul to me at the end of the game....wait do I detect a little..naaa I'll leave it alone Nooooooooo ..I'm saying we had opportunities to win it and didn't.....I give the Mavs all the credit...they won fair and square! :)