PDA

View Full Version : Is it really over?

big daddy russ
05-23-2006, 12:57 AM
No more TNT. :( I guess it's back to ESPN/ABC's coverage of the NBA.

I'M TIRED OF LISTENING TO STEPHEN A. SMITH YELL AT ME!

I'm tired of Bill Walton letting everyone know that his brain cells have been on sabbatical since the 70's. Everything he says every game he covers consists of slurred, incoherent thoughts.

I bet he gets nailed with a DUI everytime an officer finishes a conversation with him.

I already miss Chuck, Kenny, EJ, Sager, and David Aldridge.

District303aPastPlayer
05-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Charles Barkley owns.

Emerson1
05-23-2006, 01:07 AM
Stephen A. Smith is the worst out of all the TNT crew. He can only state the obvious and ALWAYS picks the favorite, he has massive legs because of all the bandwagon jumping he does. Atleast we don't have to here any more of Steve Kerr's horribly biased game commentary or any of Reggie Millers horrible commentary.

eagles_victory
05-23-2006, 01:50 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Emerson1
[B]Stephen A. Smith is the worst out of all the TNT crew.
Wouldnt he have to actually be on the TNT crew to be the worst? Maybe not maybe Im wrong just something I thought you should consider.

D_bird
05-23-2006, 02:03 AM
Actually I think the Western Conference Finals are on TNT only.

big daddy russ
05-23-2006, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Stephen A. Smith is the worst out of all the TNT crew. He can only state the obvious and ALWAYS picks the favorite, he has massive legs because of all the bandwagon jumping he does. Atleast we don't have to here any more of Steve Kerr's horribly biased game commentary or any of Reggie Millers horrible commentary.
Stephen A. Smith is on the Disney family of networks. Don't you pay attention to him yelling at Greg Anthony all the time?

You're taking Steve Kerr's "biased" game commentary over Bill Walton's? Miller's not great, but he's a hell of a lot better than the boys over at ESPN/ABC.

ESPN is sports' version of MTV. They used to be all about the music. Now they're something different entirely.

ILS1
05-23-2006, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
No more TNT. :( I guess it's back to ESPN/ABC's coverage of the NBA.

I'M TIRED OF LISTENING TO STEPHEN A. SMITH YELL AT ME!

I'm tired of Bill Walton letting everyone know that his brain cells have been on sabbatical since the 70's. Everything he says every game he covers consists of slurred, incoherent thoughts.

Stephen A. Smith is the worst out of all the TNT crew. He can only state the obvious and ALWAYS picks the favorite, he has massive legs because of all the bandwagon jumping he does.

This says it all!!! I can't stand either Stephen A. Smith the self righteous loud mouth!!! Bill Walton was the greatest player in his own smoke filled mind!!!

:D

Maroon87
05-23-2006, 09:42 AM
I just like it when Barkley yells "GINOBILI!!!":cool: On ESPN I like Greg Anthony and Tim Legler. They usually have good insight IMO. Stephen A. is there strictly to promote Stephen A.

KTJ
05-23-2006, 10:04 AM
LINK?

Because the Mavs/Suns game tomorrow is on TNT as well as Games 2 and 3.

Not to mention, you said you weren't gonna watch this series anyhow. :D

BTEXDAD
05-23-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
This says it all!!! I can't stand either Stephen A. Smith the self righteous loud mouth!!! Bill Walton was the greatest player in his own smoke filled mind!!!

:D

How can you not love Bill Walton? You are HHOOORRRRRIBBBLE, ILS1!

big daddy russ
05-23-2006, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
LINK?

Last night, Chuck, EJ, and Kenny were talking about it being over... but I just looked at the NBA website and it looks like they've still got the playoffs through this round.

I know TNT never gets the Finals, I just figured they didn't get the Conference Finals this year.

And I never said I wasn't going to watch. I just said I wasn't going to pull for the Mavs. Or the Suns for that matter. ;)

Bullaholic
05-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Bring Dick Vitale to the NBA.....

SintonFan
05-23-2006, 01:24 PM
Listening to Bill Walton is kinda like listening to someone use their fingernails to "screech" a chalkboard, drinking a slurpee within 15 seconds while some kid constantly kicks you in the nads over and over all at the same time.

Emerson1
05-23-2006, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
LINK?

All of the WCF games are on TNT, all of the ECF games are on ESPN.

Sweetwater Red
05-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Games four and seven of the ECF are on
ABC the rest are on ESPN.

injuredinmelee
05-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Steven A Smith is a racist pig.

Sweetwater Red
05-23-2006, 04:54 PM
NO...that would be Chris Rock. S.A.S is
just a loud mouth blow hard.

SintonFan