PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Mavericks!

SintonFan
05-22-2006, 10:10 PM
It WAS a great series and I'll be rooting for you to win the Championship!!!
I hope my fervent spirit for my Spurs didn't rub any of yall the wrong way. Again Congratulations Dallas, yall had the better team.:thumbsup: :clap: :)

SintonFan_inAustin
05-22-2006, 10:13 PM
Both teams show how much they wanted to win Good Game by the Spurs and Mavs

DaHop72
05-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I hope my fervent spirit for my Spurs didn't rub any of yall the wrong way. Again Congratulations Dallas, yall had the better team.:thumbsup: :clap: :) I can't answer for anyone else, but I think it just showed that you support your team.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

D_bird
05-22-2006, 10:17 PM
I was banned from watching this game becasue the Mavs lose when I watch. Congrats to the Mavs and get er done in the Conference finals

PhiI C
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
I hope my fervent spirit for my Spurs didn't rub any of yall the wrong way. Again Congratulations Dallas, yall had the better team.:thumbsup: :clap: :)

I agree. A great series by two great teams. Let's hope next year they don't meet so early. Congratulations to the Mavericks for doing what they had to do to win. Beat Phoenix or LA Clippers.

Maroon87
05-22-2006, 10:18 PM
Congrats to the Mavs! They played a great game and showed a lot of composure when the Spurs came back. Good luck through the rest of the playoffs. This Spurs fan will be pulling for you!:cool:

Bullaholic
05-22-2006, 10:19 PM

I'm happy for the Mavs win, SF. The Spurs are a great world-champion proven franchise and the Mavs should be proud to have played them. I don't know about Dallas being the better team----the Mavs prevailed tonight. I don't think you could get two teams to play each other any closer in a series. It was fun "bantering" about the games---it helps to "warm up" for football season.

DU_stud04
05-22-2006, 10:20 PM
i threw a chair against the wall......its now in 3 pieces.....hope the dorm doesnt mind:( :( :( :(

PhiI C
05-22-2006, 10:22 PM
Also my Spurs flag almost worked again tonight when I drove around town at half time but not quite. Sorry I don't have a Mavs flag to use now that the Spurs are out because I will support the Mavs the rest of the playoffs since they are from Texas.

SintonFan
05-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I'm happy for the Mavs win, SF. The Spurs are a great world-champion proven franchise and the Mavs should be proud to have played them. I don't know about Dallas being the better team----the Mavs prevailed tonight. I don't think you could get two teams to play each other any closer in a series. It was fun "bantering" about the games---it helps to "warm up" for football season.
No, I truly think they were the better team. All series long coach Pop left the "bigs" out of the game because they couldn't keep up with that small, fast lineup of the Mavs. Look for some changes this off-season with Van Excel going and maybe a couple others. Pop is his best when he's building a team to beat another.
lol It was fun seeing all the Spurs-Mavs talk. Almost, but not quite the same as the season.

SintonFan
05-22-2006, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
I can't answer for anyone else, but I think it just showed that you support your team.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
lol
I ALWAYS support my teams!:clap: :D

eagles_victory
05-22-2006, 10:34 PM
The Spurs had a little trouble repeating yet again but I think the Spurs will be back some of the guys they brought in didnt work out they need to get rid of a few veterans maybe bring in a couple another shooter threw free agency. Plus you cant overlook the fact that Tim Duncan was never 100 percent. But with that being said the Mavs seem to be the better team and they could win it all this year.

gobbler grad
05-22-2006, 10:35 PM
WAY TO GO MAVS... :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

even though I dislike Mark Cuban...:mad:

KTJ
05-22-2006, 10:35 PM
Congratulations Dallas

Thank you.

big daddy russ
05-22-2006, 10:45 PM
What a series. I'm not PC enough to start rooting for the Mavs now that they won, but I'm man enough to tell everyone that they deserved that series.

Now I just need to schedule a coronary.

slpybear the bullfan
05-22-2006, 10:47 PM
Great series... ( yes, I even said that before Dallas won;)...)

I have said before I am not a big fan of NBA, but that series was one that even a poor fan like me could recognize as great.

Very good job by the Spurs. Very Good job by the Mavs...

Congrats Dallas, beat [insert winner of Clippers - Suns here]!!!

schu1213
05-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Manu is the biggest retard in sa. Why in the world would you foul dirk with 20 seconds up by 3 and hes driving in for a layup:? What a moron. If your gonna foul at least take him down hard.

GreenMonster
05-22-2006, 11:14 PM
lol
I ALWAYS support my teams!:clap: :D

SintonFan, the official 3Adownlow jock strap. He's the best athletic supporter in the game!

big daddy russ
05-22-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
SintonFan, the official 3Adownlow jock strap. He's the best athletic supporter in the game!
ROFL.

SintonFan
05-23-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
lol
You're living up to your moniker...:p
I guess I stepped in that mess.

District303aPastPlayer
05-23-2006, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
i threw a chair against the wall......its now in 3 pieces.....hope the dorm doesnt mind:( :( :( :(

sorry for callin to mock you :)

DU_stud04
05-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
sorry for callin to mock you :)

its all good, im feeling better today, just wondering where i can steal a chair before end of maymester

neck_06
05-23-2006, 12:03 PM
GO MAVS!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Bandera YaYa
05-23-2006, 12:33 PM
Congrats to AJ and the MAvs.....as much as I am hurting......I sure enjoyed the series.....I'm real proud for AJ.....you go get 'em preacher!!!! :kiss: :D

Gobbla2001
05-23-2006, 12:41 PM
Hats off to the Mavs...

And Hats off to the Spurs...

Like the sign read last night: "The bottom of our water may be muddy, but what is on the surface shines"

And like the other sign said: "Manu, I am a Time Warner customer too"...

pirateman98
05-23-2006, 08:26 PM
I don't really care for them either but GO MAVS!!

pirate44
05-23-2006, 08:39 PM
Congrats Mavs. im happy for AJ. it will be nice to say all 3 Texas NBA teams have won the title

SintonFan
05-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
Congrats Mavs. im happy for AJ. it will be nice to say all 3 Texas NBA teams have won the title
Well heck! I never thought of it like THAT!
Go Mavs!!!:clap: