PDA

View Full Version : Good Job Loboes

mtownqb09
11-15-2003, 08:51 PM
Guys we accomplished so many things this year. I never knew we could get so close in a year. We have had a great season although we didnt show up to play Friday night. Maybe we did get the big head from the 4 game win streak. But I want everyone of you Loboes on here to know that I would go to war with you again any day of the week no matter what I would chose you over the rest and whether we came out on top or not there would still be much love for ya. And to all you senior who experienced the pains of your last game I'm sorry. But I wanna thank everyone of you for staying behind me and giving me confidence and always telling me I could do it when the offensive things were going bad but we made up for it in big ways even though we didnt get past Bi-Distrct we still didnt great things...Love you all...Matty #12, Woody #13, Tio Jesse #21, D-bo aka. Spirit #24, J-Rod #30, Joseph #42, Gordy aka. Piggy #50, Globey #60, Dutch #63, Krazy Cody #66, Fermin "The Oneness" #70, Ben "The Oneness" #72, Ruben "Rich" #81 (Trio Leader). Great Season I Will Miss You All. All you juniors and sophmores lets get'r'done this offseason so it doesnt have to end so fast. Lift hard get bigger fun fast WIN BIGGER.

The Golden Son of Boognish #9