PDA

View Full Version : Cardinal Showdown! (Bridge City v Columbus)

columbus18
05-22-2006, 03:21 PM
Just getting some thoughts on the Columbus/Bridge City game coming up! Thursday night, 7:30, Deer Park! This is definitely a rivalry. It's only one game!

kosmo
05-22-2006, 03:29 PM
When did this come about? I haven't heard anything here in B.C. about when or where the game is. You never know with a one game series. It is anyone's ball game. I think this deep, they all ought to be three games, but that is me. It is going to be interesting.

hookandladder
05-22-2006, 03:38 PM
I know BC has a very good pitcher also, but I will go with TJ and CC. Columbus coach will have them ready. Good Luck Columbus Cardinal's. Take them down Taylor.

kosmo
05-22-2006, 03:42 PM
That is the one good thing about a one game playoff, you get to see both teams number one guys. If the guy from Columbus can go, this ought to be a fun game to watch.

Chris Hart
05-22-2006, 03:55 PM
I hate it when there are one game matchups. The playoffs should be mandatory 2 of 3 series. With one game matchups, a coach with a lucky streak in coin flipping can take a GREAT pitcher and a mediocre team to state, beating numerous better 'teams' along the way...

wos fan1
05-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Going to be a good one in Deer Park..

exbccards76'smom
05-22-2006, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by kosmo
When did this come about? I haven't heard anything here in B.C. about when or where the game is. You never know with a one game series. It is anyone's ball game. I think this deep, they all ought to be three games, but that is me. It is going to be interesting.

Apparently Coach Bryant must have lost the toss. This all came about this afternoon.

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Losing the toss can be tough......hang in there......GO SPURS GO!!