PDA

View Full Version : Down and Dirty-Mavs & Spurs

Bullaholic
05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
So who will win tonight? I'm pulling for the Mavs, but I absolutely have no idea how this one will go. Should be one heck of a "slugfest" in SA. Both teams will definitely leave it all on the court tonight. I'm just glad that we have two good NBA teams in Texas and one will take the next step and hopefully bring this season's NBA title home to Texas.

lostaussie
05-22-2006, 03:14 PM
that was kinda a politically correct comment:D but i agree 100%

raider red 2000
05-22-2006, 03:15 PM
i say spurs.

and i would rather see EVA on the tube than Cuban :)

Bullaholic
05-22-2006, 03:16 PM
Aussie....this game will "make" you politically correct, if you weren't before. I'm kind of like a blind dog loose in a meat locker---I don't know which way to run first. :D

Phil C
05-22-2006, 04:36 PM
It is good to be politically correct. I want the Spurs to win but no matter what I will support the winner the rest of the NBA playoffs.

SintonFan
05-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
So who will win tonight? I'm pulling for the Mavs, but I absolutely have no idea how this one will go. Should be one heck of a "slugfest" in SA. Both teams will definitely leave it all on the court tonight. I'm just glad that we have two good NBA teams in Texas and one will take the next step and hopefully bring this season's NBA title home to Texas.
lol
The Spurs have taken "that next step" 3 times already...:p
GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

DU_stud04
05-22-2006, 05:48 PM
GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!! GO SPURS GO!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: