PDA

View Full Version : Pistons-Heat Predictions

EricDraven
05-22-2006, 11:48 AM
I say, Motown Boys in six.

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2006, 02:48 PM
DETROIT BASKETBALL I dont think that Miami will do well defending the Pistons from behind the arc and that will be the difference in the series. Detroit didnt take Cleveland seriously enough in the last series and will not make the same mistake against Miami. I think it will either go 6 or 7 though since Miami has had some rest, and with the emergence of Walker for Miami, this means Detroit will not be able to focus only on Shaq and D-Wade. I'm looking forward to seeing Big Ben going up against Shaq. I think Rasheed will have a big series especially since the Heat have such a hard time defending against the 3 point shot. If Tay-Tay can perform like he did in game 7 of the Cavs series and Rip and Billups can be consistent, Detroit might be able to take it in 5, but I'm not even expecting that

Buccaneer
05-22-2006, 02:49 PM
THE HEAT

raider red 2000
05-22-2006, 02:51 PM
Rasheed, the Ex- Bullet, is the KEY- if he has a big series then I think that the Pissed-Ons have a shot.

I say Shag and Co put it on the Detroits pretty bad. series will be over in 5.

Sweetwater Red
05-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Have a shot ???? What a Richard !!!

raider red 2000
05-22-2006, 03:12 PM
hey dirty water red- for them to have a shot like i said.

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
hey dirty water red- for them to have a shot like i said.
the only reason Miami really has a shot is the rest advantage they have over the Pistons. other than that Detroit is the better team

Sweetwater Red
05-22-2006, 03:56 PM
Hands down the consensus pick to win it
all this year....and goober2000 says
"have a shot" at beating Miami??? What
a joke. You're simply a Piston hater. You
don't know jack about the NBA. Stick to
the pee-wee leagues junior.

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
tell him how it is, testify brother

Highschoolfan78
05-22-2006, 04:11 PM
miami will make detriot look silly in 6.. no i dont mean they'll out play them.. they'll pants rasheed and ben and everyone will laugh...

give me a break.. pistons in 6

Phil C
05-22-2006, 04:35 PM
I agree with Detroit winning in 5 or 6 but then I thought it would be like that with Cleveland.

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I agree with Detroit winning in 5 or 6 but then I thought it would be like that with Cleveland.
as we all did phil but it was obvious that Detroit was playing down to Clevelands level because as we could see in Game 7, they showed their dominance when they had too

Phil C
05-22-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
as we all did phil but it was obvious that Detroit was playing down to Clevelands level because as we could see in Game 7, they showed their dominance when they had too

You are right there The! Detroit did what they had to do the last two games.

Chris Hart
05-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Miami in 6

Bandera YaYa
05-22-2006, 09:03 PM
WATCH OUT FOR THE HEAT!! GO SPUR GO!!! :clap:

TheDOCTORdre
05-22-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
WATCH OUT FOR THE HEAT!! GO SPUR GO!!! :clap:
yes yaya detroit needs to watch out for the heat , that way we can get to the Spurs...oh wait:D

GreenGobbla
05-23-2006, 12:01 AM
i hope detroit gets did...

raider red 2000
05-23-2006, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Sweetwater PINK- :)

i am not a piston hater...i just call em like i see em.

i actually like the pistons, just think that the heat rill crush em. too much SHAQ.

Big Ben had a great season, but will need to step it up. i dont see it happening.

BTW we will see after 5 why motown needs some new toons, cause they are played out like an old Temptations record.

piratebg
05-23-2006, 10:40 AM
The Heat take it in 6.

TheDOCTORdre
05-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
Sweetwater PINK- :)

i am not a piston hater...i just call em like i see em.

i actually like the pistons, just think that the heat rill crush em. too much SHAQ.

Big Ben had a great season, but will need to step it up. i dont see it happening.

BTW we will see after 5 why motown needs some new toons, cause they are played out like an old Temptations record.
If you call them like you see them I would like to see what you are seeing, because I just dont see it. Ben will have to step up some but not that much, because the Pistons just like nearly the rest of the teams in the league are going to let Shaq get his because thats all you can do. The rest of Detroits D will be able to contain Miami for the most part with possibly actually more than likely D-Wades. Detroit took the season series 3-1, with Shaq and Wade both averaging 28 points a game. I dont see too much change to make me think that the Pistons will go down to the Heat. Like I said earlier Detroit will slaughter Miami from behind the arc.

EricDraven
05-23-2006, 11:43 AM
Finals: PISTONS vs. Suns, Detroit in 5.

raider red 2000
05-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
If you call them like you see them I would like to see what you are seeing, because I just dont see it. Ben will have to step up some but not that much, because the Pistons just like nearly the rest of the teams in the league are going to let Shaq get his because thats all you can do. The rest of Detroits D will be able to contain Miami for the most part with possibly actually more than likely D-Wades. Detroit took the season series 3-1, with Shaq and Wade both averaging 28 points a game. I dont see too much change to make me think that the Pistons will go down to the Heat. Like I said earlier Detroit will slaughter Miami from behind the arc.

ok i am convinced

pistons win it all.....season is over.

later dudes.....catch yall during football season.....it isnt like basketball and baseball are real sports anyways.