PDA

View Full Version : Message for LEWP

44INAROW
05-22-2006, 09:49 AM
LEWP - Please leave my name and my post or anything to do with me OFF of your website... thank you!
-----------------------
off of http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=998&mforum=mustangmadness

LewP
Site Admin

:

Items

Posted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:17 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LH Panther Mom

Member #: 1698

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by 44INAROW
funny how that works isn't it..

they all ran into the SAME wind and look how it came out.......

Seems like you and I had this convo recently.

Any of you Sweetwater fans see this? You keep going to the Downlow and put up with crap like this from a Mod?????

Do you understand what I am saying to you? And you just keep going back and taking it.

Not only is LHPanther Mom not governing the board as per the rules, she is actually a part of the finger pointing...with her buddies from oachita or whatever her little club is. She must be in a hot mood and needing to ban someone.

The Big Red One
The First Infantry Division

"No mission too difficult, no sacrifice too great, DUTY FIRST"

pirate4state
05-22-2006, 10:06 AM
That'll keep him busy all day!!!! :evillaugh :evillaugh

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2006, 11:01 AM
What a moron...I am disappointed in him! I was one of those that enjoyed his posts on the downlow....

LHPM....Oachita supports you!:D

44INAROW
05-22-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
What a moron...I am disappointed in him! I was one of those that enjoyed his posts on the downlow....

LHPM....Oachita supports you!:D

ROFL I was trying to figure out what was meant by Oachita - I was thinking of the river in Arkansas and Lousiana or maybe the boat manufacturer. Then it dawned on me.. OWCHI :D

pirate4state
05-22-2006, 11:08 AM
ROFL I was trying to figure out what was meant by Oachita - I was thinking of the river in Arkansas and Lousiana or maybe the boat manufacturer. Then it dawned on me.. OWCHI :D :clap: :doh: LMAO!!!!!!

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2006, 11:09 AM
ROFL I was trying to figure out what was meant by Oachita - I was thinking of the river in Arkansas and Lousiana or maybe the boat manufacturer. Then it dawned on me.. OWCHI :D

I know what you mean...it did make me grin though once I figured out what in the heck he was referring to. ;) :D

LH Panther Mom
05-22-2006, 11:18 AM
*sitting on hands and keeping mouth shut*

AP Panther Fan
05-22-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
*sitting on hands and keeping mouth shut*

Well heck...you aren't much fun today!:p

LH Panther Mom
05-22-2006, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Well heck...you aren't much fun today!:p
I had my tirade last week, just not publicly. :D I'm sure this too will be "addressed". :rolleyes:

pirate4state
05-22-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I had my tirade last week, just not publicly. :D I'm sure this too will be "addressed". :rolleyes: What's the quote I'm looking for......:thinking:

"You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity."

:rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
05-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I am closing this, because I can. It's a sad day when a conversation about the WEATHER that is mentioned on here is used an excuse to bash people. And Lew, if you are going to quote me, please do not make up your own reasons for what or why I posted, because you have no idea.