PDA

View Full Version : battle by myself

DU_stud04
05-21-2006, 01:18 AM
these past few days have been insaine, and being a spurs fan in the metroplex has never been harder.

I proudly wear my ginobili and duncan jersys everyday recently and have been booed everywhere, people constantly flipping me off or yelling spurs suck, and the other night after work at the pool hall, getting jumped by 4 guys cause the spurs happened to win that night. (dont worry, i didnt get arrested or injured) and getting my tire slashed tonight (spurs poster in my backseat)

blah, ive worked 48 hours the past 3 days, im going to bed now, just needed to reach out tonight.

just like i prevailed against the 4 guys that tried to beat me up in the parking lot, the spurs will prevail against the mavs!

GO SPURS!

TheDOCTORdre
05-21-2006, 01:30 AM
those 4 guys must have been weak or u must have had some help because I could take u easy haha, j/k glad ur all right man

LH Panther Mom
05-21-2006, 05:44 AM
I feel your pain, studly one. It's kind of like being a Texas Tech fan in Austin, especially when they win.

GO SPURS!

Pmoney
05-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I feel your pain, studly one. It's kind of like being a Texas Tech fan in Austin, especially when they win.

that doesnt happen very often though haha jk:D

SintonFan
05-21-2006, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
these past few days have been insaine, and being a spurs fan in the metroplex has never been harder.

I proudly wear my ginobili and duncan jersys everyday recently and have been booed everywhere, people constantly flipping me off or yelling spurs suck, and the other night after work at the pool hall, getting jumped by 4 guys cause the spurs happened to win that night. (dont worry, i didnt get arrested or injured) and getting my tire slashed tonight (spurs poster in my backseat)

blah, ive worked 48 hours the past 3 days, im going to bed now, just needed to reach out tonight.

just like i prevailed against the 4 guys that tried to beat me up in the parking lot, the spurs will prevail against the mavs!

GO SPURS!
You wouldn't happen to have friends who live on the NW side of San Antone?:nerd:

piratebg
05-21-2006, 01:22 PM
Some people are just plain rude. It's a freakin basketball team, not a political party or something. God only knows what they will do to you if........when the Spurs win game 7. Best of luck to ya.

Gobbla2001
05-21-2006, 01:47 PM

GO SPURS!

You, my friend, are a true Spurs fan...

Had a guy in a bar in downtown Victoria Wednesday night pulling for the Mavs, we ALL had a good time, even him...

DU_stud04
05-21-2006, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
those 4 guys must have been weak or u must have had some help because I could take u easy haha, j/k glad ur all right man

i think i had the advantage cause i wasnt drunk, luckily i left before the cops came, one of the guys i think i broke his nose, he was real bloody. i would have been worse off if one of the bartenders is my friend and pulled 2 guys off of me.

DU_stud04
05-21-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You wouldn't happen to have friends who live on the NW side of San Antone?:nerd:

i got family and friends all over SAtown:nerd:

DU_stud04
05-21-2006, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Some people are just plain rude. It's a freakin basketball team, not a political party or something. God only knows what they will do to you if........when the Spurs win game 7. Best of luck to ya.

man, if spurs pull it out im gloating all year long, ill be ready for the consequences cause i know ill talk my self into something nexttime

SintonFan
05-21-2006, 10:58 PM
i got family and friends all over SAtown:nerd:
I asked this cuz my neighbor said he has a friend living in Dallas that sounds like you and your posts....:)

injuredinmelee
05-22-2006, 10:00 AM
especially when they win

which isnt very often.

EricDraven
05-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Go Pistons!

Sweetwater96
05-26-2006, 03:31 PM
Man, when i talked to you the other day, I didn't realize that happened. That sucks. I'm still pist that SA lost. Everyone up here thinks "aren't you glad dallas is in the western conference finals"... Assuming that since i'm from texas i'd be glad. I said, HELL NO, if it is not the spurs, it is not right, LOL.

I was at the Spurs / Memphis game at FedEx forum a while back, and eveyone was looking at me funny for wearing my Duncan jersey and yelling for the spurs.