PDA

View Full Version : What a series!!!!

big daddy russ
05-19-2006, 11:37 PM
Spurs force game 7. They had never won an elimination game since Duncan's been there. Now they've won two in a row.

SintonFan
05-19-2006, 11:38 PM
SPURS WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to San Antonio for game 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
05-19-2006, 11:40 PM
lol
They can't talk to local on the TV here. It's Crazy around town!
lol
Stupid brown water river and all.:D

Bandera YaYa
05-19-2006, 11:40 PM
WHAT DID I TELL YA??? WOOHOOO

Bandera YaYa
05-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Well, I'm so wired, I'm gonna try to finish "The DaVinci Code"..........or maybe I'll just run around outside shouting GO SPURS GO!!! woohooooooooooo :clap: :kiss: Nite all........thanks for hanging in there with me!!! :kiss:

SintonFan_inAustin
05-19-2006, 11:45 PM
oh no Phil C is driving around town with his spurs flag:doh: lol good win but this was going 7 games and Mavs will win the 7th game:)

SintonFan
05-20-2006, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
oh no Phil C is driving around town with his spurs flag:doh: lol good win but this was going 7 games and Mavs will win the 7th game:)
I don't think so fren...:inlove: :clap: :D

SintonFan
05-20-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
lol
They can't talk to local on the TV here. It's Crazy around town!
lol
Stupid brown water river and all.:D
Translation:
The local TV crews couldn't even interview us poor, uneducated locals as we were to busy celebrating.
Why?
The first time the Spurs ever won two straight eliminations games happened tonight. Almost, but not quite as good as the "Big Games"...:)

piratebg
05-20-2006, 07:11 AM
That was a great game. The look of disappointment on Cuban's face was absolutely priceless. Way to so Spurs!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate44
05-20-2006, 07:17 AM
way to go spurs. great game and great series.

3afan
05-20-2006, 09:01 AM
I THINK THE NBA REFS CALL WAY TOO MANY OFFENSIVE FOULS (NOT THAT IT AFFECTED THIS GAME AT ALL)

BUT THE FLOPPING IS SO OBVIOUS - IT JUST BUGS ME ...

:p

Macarthur
05-20-2006, 09:52 AM
I am a fan of both teams so I have no axe to grind, but the officiating is awful.

The only bad part of this is that it should be the western conf finals. Stupid NBA.

Gobbla2001
05-20-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
oh no Phil C is driving around town with his spurs flag:doh:

I remember getting one of those at the Spurs/Mavs game 2 the 2001 playoffs (Spurs won, of course, Pop was ejected in the first qt)... I dunno where it is...

Eww, I didn't wear my Spurs Rally-cap last night... could be a good thing???

Great series... like they said: "It's Christmas in May"...

Gobbla2001
05-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
I THINK THE NBA REFS CALL WAY TOO MANY OFFENSIVE FOULS (NOT THAT IT AFFECTED THIS GAME AT ALL)

BUT THE FLOPPING IS SO OBVIOUS - IT JUST BUGS ME ...

:p

The flopping bugs the hell out of me too, yet most of the time when a player does flop in basketball they are infact getting fouled (stupid foul, but are being fouled) and are doing everything to make sure it does get noticed...

I also think a rule that needs to be changed is when the defender goes in the air to block a shot but has been faked, all the offensive player has to do is lean into him and go through the shooting motion... that is just chicken-crap, easy way out, I even hate when the Spurs do it... but hell I guess if it's a rule you gotta take advantage of it, so I can't blame anyone but the NBA on this one...

Change the stupid rule (btw I haven't seen that done this series by either team so it's not a gripe on this series)...

Emerson1
05-20-2006, 10:06 AM
In college I have seen players get an offensive foul for that. Unless the defensive player is moving forward it should be an offensive foul.

Gobbla2001
05-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
[COLOR=deeppink]Well, I'm so wired, I'm gonna try to finish "The DaVinci Code"

Picked that book up 5 times and finished it (And I'm not a reader)... great book...

Johnny Utah
05-20-2006, 10:15 AM
No doubt the spurs have stepped it up when it counted, but the Mavs still have a chance!!! Go Mavs!!! Did you know that the NBA officials make roughly $20,000 per playoff game!!! Wow!!!

Ray_BearKat
05-20-2006, 10:41 AM
I'm not a big reader as well and i couldn't put down The Da Vinci Code when I first read it last year....just for yalls info though. If you enjoyed The Da Vinci Code pick up Dan Brown first novel with Robert Langdon as his lead character, Angels and Demons. I liked it better and had the same themes...secret societies, trails and hints to follow throughout Rome. I saw a special on the History Channel last night on Angels and Demons...I think they'll make it into the next movie.

Has to do with the Pope and a secret society that supposedly actually existed called the Illuminati...

oh yeah and woohooo!!!! GO SPURS!!!!

Gobbla2001
05-20-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ray_BearKat
I'm not a big reader as well and i couldn't put down The Da Vinci Code when I first read it last year....just for yalls info though. If you enjoyed The Da Vinci Code pick up Dan Brown first novel with Robert Langdon as his lead character, Angels and Demons. I liked it better and had the same themes...secret societies, trails and hints to follow throughout Rome. I saw a special on the History Channel last night on Angels and Demons...I think they'll make it into the next movie.

Has to do with the Pope and a secret society that supposedly actually existed called the Illuminati...

Interesting, may have to check it out...

AggieJohn
05-20-2006, 01:14 PM
let's see Jason Terry is out and duncans been averaging mid thirties this series, not even close on making that call who wins that game