PDA

View Full Version : Does any one watch the OC?

TheDOCTORdre
05-18-2006, 09:41 PM
Can anyone really believe they killed off Marissa?:(

bccards
05-18-2006, 11:23 PM
It was actually Mischa Barton that decided to leave the show, not the producers idea. The O.C. has made her what she is today, and now she's going on to bigger and better things (or will she?). The O.C.'s ratings are plummeting, mainly due to the fact that they compete w/ CSI on CBS.

VHP
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
The death scene was very good, with the song and the flashbacks...They did a great job~~~ If she wanted to go, then it was done well!!!

ILS1
05-19-2006, 03:19 AM
I kinda got tired of her character. She would revert back to the same old attitude and acts everytime something bad happened. The stereotypical stuff she would do...drinking,drugs or ALWAYS fall for the bad boy!!! She was always the bleeding heart who always tried to help or save a friend in need!!! She would always put their needs ahead of hers. She should've been helping/saving herself!! Plus,Summer,Taylor and Marissa's younger sister are so much hotter than her!!! I always thought Marissa was just average looking. I think that Marissa's sister and Taylor will play more active roles next year. Is the death or the leaving of a star character in a show the kiss of death for the OC?? Just ask That 70's Show and other shows just like it. Only time will tell.

:D

BU97
05-19-2006, 08:31 AM
I watched once and when I found out that it was not about an offensive coordinator, I lost interest.:(

CHS_CG
05-19-2006, 08:35 AM
I never really got into the OC myself.... Mainly bc CSI is on lol. But one show kinda close to it that I got into was One Tree Hill. Though I havent been able to keep up with it that much lately:(

Bellville22
05-19-2006, 09:29 AM
I'm an OC watcher.

Couldn't believe they killed her off either, but makes sense that she wanted to leave the show. More interesting to kill her off than to have her go away to school or something.

Phil C
05-19-2006, 09:34 AM
If she fails to advance her career she can always come back. They can pretend it was all a dream sort of what Dallas did a few years ago for Bobby.

BU97
05-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
But one show kinda close to it that I got into was One Tree Hill.

I watch One Tree Hill. I say that it is b/c my wife watches it and I watch with her, but lately I have been wathcing ever when she doesn't.

Just needed to confess that to someone that I am a closet One Tree Hill junkie! Don't let that secret out, I have to protect my street cred!:D

Buccaneer
05-19-2006, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I kinda got tired of her character. Plus,Summer,Taylor and Marissa's younger sister are so much hotter than her!!! I always thought Marissa was just average looking.

Average Looking!? I was thinking last night how beautiful she was! "Die young and leave a good-looking corpse!"

ILS1
05-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Average Looking!? I was thinking last night how beautiful she was! "Die young and leave a good-looking corpse!"

Yep,I still think she is average looking. Too dang skinny as well!!! When she tries to put on a bikini,you can count how many ribs she has!!! LOL!!!

eagles_victory
05-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
Average Looking!? I was thinking last night how beautiful she was! "Die young and leave a good-looking corpse!" I never thought she was that hot either and I always thought I was the only one. Im not even sure if she would be the hottest girl in my high school.