PDA

View Full Version : Better Judgement...

Bullaholic
05-18-2006, 02:23 PM
Be honest. How many times do you "jump" and start to reply to a post....have it all finished and then erase it and say-----"Nah, I ain't going there", or "I'd probably get rommed if I do this." ?
If I was a lot younger, I would probably have a few that I let "go" and maybe regret, but at my tender age I must maintain my "composure" ( :thumbsup: , Phil) and middle-aged decorum.

DaHop72
05-18-2006, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Be honest. How many times do you "jump" and start to reply to a post....have it all finished and then erase it and say-----"Nah, I ain't going there", or "I'd probably get rommed if I do this." ?
If I was a lot younger, I would probably have a few that I let "go" and maybe regret, but at my tender age I must maintain my "composure" ( :thumbsup: , Phil) and middle-aged decorum. I'm guilty, Bull. That's why I use the preview button first.:thumbsup:

pirate44
05-18-2006, 02:43 PM
i think id have as many posts as ranger mom if i submited every post i typed :D

Phil C
05-18-2006, 02:49 PM
It is good to be politcally correct.

Adidas410s
05-18-2006, 02:49 PM
I don't think I do that too often...now I definitely have some posts where I go back and do some modifying in what I am writing to make sure that it makes sense...but I'm so concerned on getting up my post count that I'll write just about anything...and then go back and edit the post once it's out there if I need to!

SintonFan
05-18-2006, 03:11 PM
If I was a lot younger, I would probably have a few that I let "go" and maybe regret, but at my tender age I must maintain my "composure" ( :thumbsup: , Phil) and middle-aged decorum.
I have done that before. I agree, age does temper knee-jerk responses.

pirate4state
05-18-2006, 03:21 PM
You know my secret shame!! :o :o :doh: :D

Ranger Mom
05-18-2006, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
i think id have as many posts as ranger mom if i submited every post i typed :D

What is scary is....I do it quite often myself. Just think if I didn't!!!!:eek: :eek:

sinton66
05-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
What is scary is....I do it quite often myself. Just think if I didn't!!!!:eek: :eek:

I'd probably have to do a LOT of editing.:D

LH Panther Mom
05-18-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:D I had 4 responses to different threads yesterday that were all typed, then I changed my mind.